Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The funny thing about ending Obamacare is that it’s a wildly unpopular move in poor republican areas. Them slack jawed cacs were giving their republican representatives that WORK in those town halls a few years ago. To the point where they stopped showing up. A whole bunch of “how am I gonna afford healthcare?” And “we supported you because you said you had a plan. Well what’s the plan?!?” were being thrown out.

it was truly a shocker.
you saw the documentary too?

thats why trump went from removing it ...to improving it.

rural cacs didnt know that AHC was obamacare. i dont know what went through their mind but in the docu they were like yea lets get rid of obamacare, then the reporter was like arent you on the affordable healthcare act ? cac was like of course, its saved all of us" reporter was like you do know the affordable healthcare act is obamacare right? the shock on their fact lol

and the shock on my face that they were willing to cancel healthcare cause they thought it was for blacks while using the very same fukking service which obv they would use more since they are the god damn majority :damn:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps

rural cacs didnt know that AHC was obamacare. i dont know what went through their mind but in the docu they were like yea lets get rid of obamacare, then the reporter was like arent you on the affordable healthcare act ? cac was like of course, its saved all of us" reporter was like you do know the affordable healthcare act is obamacare right? the shock on their fact lol

and the shock on my face that they were willing to cancel healthcare cause they thought it was for blacks while using the very same fukking service which obv they would use more since they are the god damn majority :damn:
They really are a special breed of stupid. It's really incredible to hear the shyt that comes out of their mouths.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

Lol what the name of that doc?

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Anyone know the name of that documentary?

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
So now that Trump is sick I'm supposed to show sympathy?:stopitslime:

Where was the sympathy for all those 200k dead people? This idiot had this coming based on his actions. Save the sympathy for Biden who has been taking precautions not this clown.:hhh:

This is the guy that wants to tear down the free press and cause chaos on election day. And you want me to feel sorry?:hhh:

No:hhh:
Not now:hhh:
Never:hhh:
These same MAGA idiots had no sympathy for Breonna Taylor, George Floyd or Travonn Martin

broller

Veteran
Daps

What's the name of the documentary?

Edit

My bad, I saw your other replies