Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So now that Trump is sick I'm supposed to show sympathy?:stopitslime:

Where was the sympathy for all those 200k dead people? This idiot had this coming based on his actions. Save the sympathy for Biden who has been taking precautions not this clown.:hhh:

This is the guy that wants to tear down the free press and cause chaos on election day. And you want me to feel sorry?:hhh:

No:hhh:
Not now:hhh:
Never:hhh:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
In that example, are you saying that the baby is the virus?

No the ability to carry the baby inside our bodies and feed it, is possible because we have a placenta. The ability to grow a placenta when pregnant comes from a viral infections in mammals. Going down the family tree all the way back, the dominant animals were reptiles till the Chicxulub asteroid. Then dinosaurs died out mammals became dominant over epochs, during the developmental stage there was a viral infection, where we took the best qualities from that virus and evolved into mammals that carry our children inside our bodies. Ensuring the best chance of survival.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Maddow is an embarrassment. Don Lemon of all people (somehow he woke up these past couple years) was on CNN basically highlighting how 200K are dead, Trump admin didn't take it seriously, now they made their bed, etc..

But to be clear he did not say anything negative he just brought up the facts of the situation. I told y'all, the liberal media are dumb as fukk and play this high road game to no end.

Smart and calculating Dems realize the only move is to say "get well" and keep on with the campaign. If they say anything more than that a dumb pundit like Maddow will come at them and jeopardize the whole campaign.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
KJFKob7.gif

Best weekend ever!

UKVu0t8.gif

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
The media is so bad. Trump has been a cash cow for cable news. Rachel has painted that clown as an existential threat in her show and now that he’s sick cause he’s been an idiot, you want us to be sympathetic?

Fukk that dyke....she cried when he won and pretty much said Democracy is dead, now she is blowing him....

Naw....fukk him...
All these CACs are white first before ANYTHING else. It’s all wrestling entertainment: enemies on screen, high fiving each other off camera.

Look at the Bushes and Obamas.