Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Please let Mitch get it please
1*Irqbz57ypBnuGTuqmbkBXw.jpeg

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
The reason why it so hard to unseat incumbents and rarely happens is that the election is about loss in belief with the commander-in-chief. Telling people what you should have or could have done doesn't move the needle cause it's looking backwards when tomorrow is usually a whole new set of challenges you won't have months to come up with an answer for.

I mean straight out the gate we might have another Armenian genocide on our hands in the middle of a pandemic.
Normally this would be true but there has never been all of these other factors included before. The pandemic, the current presidents inability to do whats right, no real confidence in either candidate, terrible economy, and a list of other issues.

I feel like at some parts of the debate biden didnt show a backbone. Saying "i wasn't president" is a trash response. Saying "its not my fault" is far worse than admitting that he fukked up and explaining what you learned from it and how he will fix/change it.