Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

momma

All Star
Daps
BREAKING NEWS: President Trump has tested positive for covid-19
tenor.gif

China's president reacts
Xi-Dada.gif
Russian response
tenor.gif

Jinping and Putin are ruthless and despotic but at least they're smart

Trump is ruthless and despotic but a whole idiot. He's not even cut from the same wannabe dictator cloth :lolbron:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
The sheer optics of this is how you lose. Leadership.
This is actually a perfect opportunity for biden to unofficially show America hes the president this country needs.

I had a problem with him during the debate answering multiple questions by saying "I wasn't the president at that time". At least act like he had some input while Obama was president. I think this will be a sample of how he handles leadership situations without being the official leader.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This dude on Fox just said we have no idea how Asian countries have been able to contain the virus. Oh really you don't fukking know :stopitslime:

These nikkas still lying to the people.
And they don’t really care about personal rights like that even the masses are affected

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Jinping and Putin are ruthless and despotic but at least they're smart

Trump is ruthless and despotic but a whole idiot. He's not cut from the same cloth
I used them bc trump spent so much time blaming China for his missteps and trying to turn the world against China.

Putin bc trump is basically his bytch. Putin knows he's inept and he can control trump like a puppet.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This is actually a perfect opportunity for biden to unofficially show America hes the president this country needs.

I had a problem with him during the debate answering multiple questions by saying "I wasn't the president at that time". At least act like he had some input while Obama was president. I think this will be a sample of how he handles leadership situations without being the official leader.
The reason why it so hard to unseat incumbents and rarely happens is that the election is about loss in belief with the commander-in-chief. Telling people what you should have or could have done doesn't move the needle cause it's looking backwards when tomorrow is usually a whole new set of challenges you won't have months to come up with an answer for.

I mean straight out the gate we might have another Armenian genocide on our hands in the middle of a pandemic.