“Trump has done more for black people in two years than Obama did in eight.“

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
This is the best reach you can make? I mean do you have the reading comprehension of a sensitive 6 year old or was this an honest effort?

You been on the internet too long. Log off and find a hobby. You Trump supporters are some real attention starved nutjobs.
Let’s make a ban bet about me being a trump supporter. You say I am, I say I’m not. Ban bet you can’t find a post of me supporting trump

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I’m not buying he’s changed he’s trolling and some of yall are eating it up smh

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Let’s make a ban bet about me being a trump supporter. You say I am, I say I’m not. Ban bet you can’t find a post of me supporting trump

I don't give a fukk you MAGA scumbag. We all know the cowardly game your ilk plays on this and probably every black website you visit. Doing the dirty work of conservative cacs telling black people not to vote no matter what the circumstances are, promoting all this sensationalized hysteria about immigrants and "liberals" in every politics thread, and then want "proof" of what your politics OBVIOUSLY are. fukk a ban bet.

And stay out my inbox bothering me about my life you fukkin psycho. I don't know you from a stain of piss on the street and I don't care what you think of me. You got to be one lonely motherfukker that miss high school BAD. You Trump supporters are legit whackjobs.