“Trump has done more for black people in two years than Obama did in eight.“

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
This post would make you 41 in 2021. So you were 39 years old and didn’t know how the government worked? You just learned at 44? :mjlol:
I'm not exactly privy myself. I just dap who get the most daps in political threads and respond "big facts":lolbron:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
:hubie:breh has admitted his mistakes, taken accountability, and changed course. Not sure we should still be trying to ostracize people that have done so.

To publicly; at least as public as a message board can be; admit you were wrong, is pretty noble.

oh shyt :russ:

Tbf @I Really Mean It has had a change of heart ever since it was announced Kamala would run

I won’t vote for Kamala if she’s the nominee. :francis:

Democrats can eat shyt if Kamala is the pick.

Kamala Harris supporter?

:scust:
He was shytting on her too :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:hubie:breh has admitted his mistakes, taken accountability, and changed course. Not sure we should still be trying to ostracize people that have done so.
That's assuming he isn't going to pull the rug under us and is trolling us all along like some posters on here believe.

I can see how they would have that skepticism based on previous rhetoric and how he's even gotten bushed/banned at some points because of it.

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area
That's assuming he isn't going to pull the rug under us and is trolling us all along like some posters on here believe.

I can see how they would have that skepticism based on previous rhetoric and how he's even gotten bushed/banned at some points because of it.
Too many black people fall victim to lip service, even after someone shows you who they are. People don’t often change who they are, especially not after 40.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
why u in brehs posts from 2019 :pachaha:

These black Trump supporters on here are weirdo freaks.

Guy has to go as far to disingenuoisly pretend he doesn't support Trump his damn self just to dig in his post history and make a whole thread about it.

Some of these crazy nigguhs will even look for shyt about your family just to try and humiliate and intimidate anyone that criticized their daddy.

Some people have actual critical thinking skills and a scope of helping black people beyond shouting "fukk democrats. No tangibles no vote" all day like idiots.

Trump gonna clearly lose in November and they having a meltdown. Ten Kamala Harris threads a day. Shaming any "betrayers" done shilling for Republicans.

It's hard to pretend you obiectively critical of both sides when the GOP is in such clear and visible incompetent chaos by every metric but you ignore it and still carrying on about spooky Democrats like a Fox News Contributor audition.

Just enjoy the show.

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area
These black Trump supporters on here are weirdo freaks.

Guy has to go as far to disingenuoisly pretend he doesn't support Trump his damn self just to dig in his post history and make a whole thread about it.

Some of these crazy nigguhs will even look for shyt about your family just to try and humiliate and intimidate anyone that criticized their daddy.

Some people have actual critical thinking skills and a scope of helping black people beyond shouting "fukk democrats. No tangibles no vote" all day like idiots.

Trump gonna clearly lose in November and they having a meltdown. Ten Kamala Harris threads a day. Shaming any "betrayers" done shilling for Republicans.

It's hard to pretend you obiectively critical of both sides when the GOP is in such clear and visible incompetent chaos by every metric but you ignore it and still carrying on about spooky Democrats like a Fox News Contributor audition.

Just enjoy the show.
Not a trump supporter whatsoever, meanwhile.
image0.jpg

You dudes really got too many skeletons, it’s why y’all constantly have to make up shyt :russ:
Black men never been shyt huh

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Not a trump supporter whatsoever, meanwhile.
image0.jpg

You dudes really got too many skeletons, it’s why y’all constantly have to make up shyt :russ:
Black men never been shyt huh

This is the best reach you can make? I mean do you have the reading comprehension of a sensitive 6 year old or was this an honest effort?

You been on the internet too long. Log off and find a hobby. You Trump supporters are some real attention starved nutjobs.