Trump calls Scott Walker "Governor" of Wisconsin, says "he's doing a very fine job". Walker has not been Governor since 2019.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So your argument is we should back a dotard because the other candidate is even stupider?
Newsflash: the President has advisors and cabinet appointees. A vote for Biden means hundreds of people work on his behalf on day-to-day functions. Understanding how the government works, I am way more comfortable with a declining old man, then declining and vindictive old man who survives to stroke his own ego.

That said please do me a favor and don’t skip over this part if Biden steps down, who realistically replaces him to win? Mind you I don’t believe that is impossible for someone else to step in and do so, but this is not a video game with reloads. Who do you want to replace him with with less than four months remaining?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Newsflash: the President has advisors and cabinet appointees. A vote for Biden means hundreds of people work on his behalf on day-to-day functions. Understanding how the government works, I am way more comfortable with a declining old man, then declining and vindictive old man who survives to stroke his own ego.

That said please do me a favor and don’t skip over this part if Biden steps down, who realistically replaces him to win? Mind you I don’t believe that is impossible for someone else to step in and do so, but this is not a video game with reloads. Who do you want to replace him with with less than four months remaining?
newsom or beshear or roy cooper, with whitmer as the VP. let the DNC talk it out, vote, name a new ticket

tell me that that ticket doesn't have a better chance of beating trump, than biden or harris at the top of the ticket :yeshrug:biden's age. kamala's wackness. inflation. the biden/harris ticket needs to go

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
newsom or beshear or roy cooper, with whitmer as the VP. let the DNC talk it out, vote, name a new ticket

tell me that that ticket doesn't have a better chance of beating trump, than biden or harris at the top of the ticket :yeshrug:biden's age. kamala's wackness. inflation. the biden/harris ticket needs to go
Those tickets starting spring of 2023 would be amazing. This late in the game? Unless we get the clone of Obama himself, it doesnt seem like a good idea. Imagine telling Carmelo Anthony the year after he gets another allstar nod that he should come off the bench. Yes, that really happened :russ: but just sayin Trump is getting every chance to hang himself and one poor Biden performance and they ready to toss him. The infighting is more damaging than anything else.