Trump blames video games for shootings

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking about this earlier... with the rise in these domestic terrorist shootings. We all grew up through the gaming ages and were here before the online aspect came into play. I'm sure there will be some research and analysis on how much of an impact gaming helped create the climate this country is in now.

For the most part, whether it's a game, movie, TV show or social media, we all have been desensitized to violence to some degree.

There was a breh walking around that Walmart posting IG Stories with shots ranging off in the background. That shyt isn't normal.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Like someone posted on Twitter; I’m paraphrasing

The rest of the world has video games, but mass shootings (epidemic) are a purely American problem.
True.

To play devil's advocate, some places heavily sensor censor the games that release.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I was thinking about this earlier... with the rise in these domestic terrorist shootings. We all grew up through the gaming ages and were here before the online aspect came into play. I'm sure there will be some research and analysis on how much of an impact gaming helped create the climate this country is in now.

For the most part, whether it's a game, movie, TV show or social media, we all have been desensitized to violence to some degree.

There was a breh walking around that Walmart posting IG Stories with shots ranging off in the background. That shyt isn't normal.
fukk outa here with this shyt :camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True.

To play devil's advocate, some places heavily sensor censor the games that release.
The places that censor video games often censor things related to sex and nudity, not violence. The video games causes mass shootings rhetoric is a deflection from the real problem(White supremacy/lax gun laws).

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So our exposure to violence through media hasn't desensitized us at all huh?

Ok
No. It hasn’t. Remember public executions used to be a seen as a fun family outing.

Media ain’t got shyt to do with people committing and being drawn to violence.