Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

bnew

Veteran
Daps

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Your father failed you. Backing down like a hoe on a messageboard.

Don’t know the difference between race and nationality :mjlol: you’re shocked that there are black folk who aren’t american :dead:
“Backing down on a message board.” What a lame ass fakkit :mjlol:

He’ll reply to me all night like an obsessed bytch too if I let him. I’m going to go do other things and not entertain your mental illness any longer. nikka mad he quoted me and was wrong :mjlol:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
trump is right on this. NABJ should have BEEN had their audio tested yesterday, last week and today prior to his arrival. that's inexcusable knowing that this interview is going to be carried nationwide and even worldwide.
The showed was held up because he didn't want to be fact checked live. So they were having a standoff back stage. Had nothing to do with audio issues.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
“Backing down on a message board.” What a lame ass fakkit :mjlol:

He’ll reply to me all night like an obsessed bytch too if I let him. I’m going to go do other things and not entertain your mental illness any longer. nikka mad he quoted me and was wrong :mjlol:
I thought you were done, feminine eunuch raised fatherless b*stard.

:dead:

Mf dont even know that race and nationality are complete different. You think being American is a race :dead:

My lord

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
“When asked on a radio show in 2019 about the false claims about her race, Harris said that these are people trying to "sow hate and division among us."

You should be able to make your point while being intellectually honest. The assertion is that Kamala identified as Asian her whole life until she ran for office. She does not really identify as a black woman. To make your point, you have to provide evidence of her self-identifying as black prior to running for president. If you can’t do that, then just reply to this post with a deflection.
Yes, she was asked a question in 2019. She didn't just start identifying as Black in 2019.

I'm sure you're going to back up your claim in bold by posting actual evidence.

I'll just quote @Professor Emeritus post from the last thread on this manufactured concern.

Hmmm....

Her dad was a Black Baptist, her parents met at Berkeley's Afro-American Society where her father was giving a speech, she was raised until 12 in a Black neighborhood where she attended a Black church and spent her free time at the local African-American cultural center, she was one of the Black students in a busing program, her best friend in high school was a Black classmate who was being abused at home so Kamala's family took her in to share a room with Kamala, she went to Howard an HBCU, pledged Alpha Kappa Alpha a Black sorority, became president of the UC Hastings chapter of the Black Law Students Association, won the Thurgood Marshall Award from the National Black Prosecutors Association, dated multiple Black men, continues to be a member of a Black Baptist church and attend regularly, and has always identified as Black from childhood until now.

“I am black and I am proud of it," she said bluntly. "I was born black and I’ll die black and I am proud of it. And I am not gonna make any excuses for it, for anybody, because they don't understand.”

ST_20200816_XKAMALA5O3N_5890560.jpg
New-Project-9.jpg
960x0.webp
Capture-D-e-cran-2020-10-02-A-11.jpg
38242070-9167149-image-a-19_1611137295791.jpg
_116583899_kamala1.png
images
Capture-D-e-cran-2020-09-17-A-18-10.jpg
KamalaAndElaine-1037x1254.jpeg
AKA-group-photo.jpg
img-0289.jpg
HUCharterDay-w-linesisters-e1605614357954.jpg

You could say, "She's Indian too", but saying she's not Black is just ignorant.

How Kamala Harris’s Immigrant Parents Found a Home, and Each Other, in a Black Study Group​

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We don’t even have to look at it from a genetic standpoint, Kamala does not identify as black. She has always identified herself as an Asian woman.

So now what if an actual black American woman like Michelle Obama ran for president and won? She wouldn’t get the credit as an actual black woman for being the first black female president. It’s 2024 and black people are still falling for political race pandering.
This country (and Latin America) played the one drop rule game. Now they gotta live and die by that.