Trump administration to investigate colleges for discriminating against white applicants

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Asian Americans finally get their wish. They're the ones complaining about this the most out of anyone.

White folks too busy trying to be famous on reality tv.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Asian Americans finally get their wish. They're the ones complaining about this the most out of anyone.

White folks too busy trying to be famous on reality tv.
Not true. AA is what whites people love to complain about.

White people are trying to pit Asians against other minorities. White people know Asian people whip that white mediocre ass but refuse to talk about how Asians are passed up on for less qualified whites

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By all means. Took me 20 damn mins to find it. I'm bookmarking it now myself

We talk about needing more blacks as cops and judges. Well he made 62 LIFETIME appointments as judges among all the other stuff posted

But people want to keep running with that narrative cause really they don't know and don't care to learn. shyt was right on the White House website :francis:
That's bc they a bill that explicitly has the word 'black' in it :shaq2:

Most of our collective issues in 2017 are economic and social based and not state sanctioned infringements on our civil rights and civil liberties like it was in the past (i.e. not being able to vote, 3/5 of a man etc etc)

And You can't really create a bill to stop yt people from being prejudiced but some people don't get it:francis:

Last edited: