Trump administration to investigate colleges for discriminating against white applicants

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well the right wing are able to pursue their own identity politics under different guises , anti-white discrimination being one of their favored clarion calls.

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
If white women benefit the most from it then in a way this is a good thing. Privileged white women will cry foul.
They are specifically going after racial affirmative action. This won't likely have any negative effect on white women in particular, though whites as a whole may suffer slightly in the short term if schools are forced to stop discriminating against asians. In the long term, because the Trump admin is trying to cut off the flow of asian immigrants, even that may not be an issue for them.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
They are specifically going after racial affirmative action. This won't likely have any negative effect on white women in particular, though whites as a whole may suffer slightly in the short term if schools are forced to stop discriminating against asians. In the long term, because the Trump admin is trying to cut off the flow of asian immigrants, even that may not be an issue for them.

Cut off the flow of Asian immigrants? Interesting. :lupe:

Where did you hear that from?

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
They all pretend like that isn't true though, even white women.
I don't think they're aware of it. I've mentioned it to several white women and they looked at me like I have two heads.

:dame:Didn't help that I had no facts to back it up and they weren't convinced that "I read it on The Coli" is good enough.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If white women benefit the most from it then in a way this is a good thing. Privileged white women will cry foul.
Ironically, white women are some the bigger opponents of affirmative action. They buy into the same rhetoric that made them vote for Trump at a 53% rate.
I don't think they're aware of it. I've mentioned it to several white women and they looked at me like I have two heads.

:dame:Didn't help that I had no facts to back it up and they weren't convinced that "I read it on The Coli" is good enough.
Just google it and you'll find plenty of evidence.

White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Didn't they get rid of AA in California schools and Asians took over? Now white men can't get in on merit because Asians scores are too high. :mjgrin:

White people really are the sorest losers. :scust:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
"The Trump administration is preparing to redirect resources of the Justice Department’s civil rights division toward investigating and suing universities over affirmative action admissions policies deemed to discriminate against white applicants, according to a document obtained by The New York Times."

:stopitslime:

So this is what they gonna waste their time on.

Hey cant be given white blue eyed babies the shaft over ******s and spics...not on Trumps watch.........#heneversaidanythingracisttowardsme.....:francis:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Ironically, white women are some the bigger opponents of affirmative action. They buy into the same rhetoric that made them vote for Trump at a 53% rate.

Just google it and you'll find plenty of evidence.

White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents

It was originally created for white women..thats what the orginal practice was for..to insire eoe for women across the board....black people made it work for us in the 70s and since we have whitey has beem on some...:whoa:...bullshyt ever since....swear Trump is only in office to knock the black race down a peg...as is all the police brutality and jury tampering amd aqquittals of murderers...whiteys way of saying...."still nikka".....fukking disgusting ass people....

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
so yall saying we cant get in without affirmative action :aicmon:

time is up for AA...might as well do it now