True Vice City Stories

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Which festival are you doing breh? I don’t do Miami like I used too. Have not been in the last 2 years. But I did use to hit up some festivals all the time

DyAbJK-X0AAdFZi.jpg

Joint is only 5 years old but the line up is:ohlawd: especially for a UK breh who rarely gets to see these artists

Good looking for the those spots tho, need a fugazi cuban of my own :shaq:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
DyAbJK-X0AAdFZi.jpg

Joint is only 5 years old but the line up is:ohlawd: especially for a UK breh who rarely gets to see these artists

That lineup. Jezuz:wow:

If you see a bootleg big booty Cuban with a front tooth missing tell her Gen said what up :mjgrin:

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
That lineup. Jezuz:wow:

If you see a bootleg big booty Cuban with a front tooth missing tell her Gen said what up :mjgrin:

I can't believe i'm going to see DMX live :wow: the reason i started listening to Rap
If i see a broad that has those features i'll report the sighting back to the coli :whoa: I ain't tryna get folded up in a misunderstanding fukkery like Lori's simp breh :lolbron: Salute.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
breh the thing with these mills stories is they always deliver something unexpected. like i could guess loris guy would try to propose and somebody would fall down the stairs. but the kid from the sixth sense with three dimes distracting you and sparking the fukkery? :mjabba:

@General Mills i could see you being an all tome great comedian. some of these stories are the funniest shyt i ever heard

selling roids on the navy ship :dead:

fathering one of ten brehs in finland :dead:

trying to throw the beer out the car with the WINDOW UP :dead:
I missed some of these tales!!

:damn:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
DyAbJK-X0AAdFZi.jpg

When the hell did Rolling Loud get this big?

:dahell:

The line ups are ridiculous. How are they gonna have that much time and space to get all those artist to perform at Dolphins Stadium? It's like a Hip Hop SXSW.

:dahell:

Before Rolling Loud, it was Jazz In The Gardens that was the headline festival that took place at Dolphins Stadium. But looking at that lineup for Rolling Loud, RL may usurp Jazz In The Gardens. But JITG is usually for the older crowd. But still awesome acts across the board from Jazz to Neo Soul, RnB, etc. I gotta look at the JITG lineup for this year. Maybe it already took place...

:patrice: