True Vice City Stories

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I am living in Jax as usual. My homegirl Lori calls me from Miami. We used to work together in Jax and since then she moved to Miami and is living there now. She tells me if I have no plans come on down for the festivities. We will hit SOBE. Hit the clubs. Her dude also said he had something lined up too for all of us to do.

I was like cool:yeshrug: I had no real concrete plans at the time and I am always up for Miami fukkery,:mjgrin: Or so I thought.:mjcry:

I pack some fresh fits and put the Jetta on 95 south. Get to MIA in about 6 hours. Pull up to Lori's crib and get dressed. She stayed downtown in a hi-rise. From there we head to her dudes house. we chopped it up for a bit and then we all decide to go ahead and hit the beach. Its still early. Like around 4ish. We hit the Clevelander to get our day drinking on. I am on the prowl. :jawalrus:

t550x332.jpg

I am scoping out the scene and my homegirl excuses herself and goes to the bathroom. After she leaves her dude pulls me to the side and his expression was somber as fukk. He goes. . aiyo. . I have to ask you something breh.:jbhmm: Something serious. :leostare: