Votes: 140 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 41 22.7%

• Total voters

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cats are really scared of other men..."if you are willing to get shot!" "Some men are really crazy!"

As if it isn't a two way street. You really think some guy out there raw dogging your wife won't shoot you? He's fukking her, fukk you too!

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
married women are off limits to me personally

this one married chick I knew a few years back was trying to get me to fvck her, but I was like it wasn't worth it

it's not worth it imo

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For me, married women are off limits, but...

These days, ppl have complicated situations where they may be legally separated or just separated and date other ppl...

Then you have married couples who have open marriages and have relationships on the side..

Then for many married ppl, they simply step our of their marriage and cheat.

For those who do the latter, some may or may not divulge their marriage status, so in that case, the person they are cheating with may or may not know nor care after the fact...

At the end of the day, I prefer not to engage in any type of interactions with a married women unless it is a platonic interaction where I am also friends or acquainted with said woman's husband along with my lady on some couples socializing iish...

To each one's own..

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk around with the right nikka doing that and he will put black dikk in you and his bytch at the same time and I ain’t talkin bout the one attached to a man’s body either.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:mjlol:

Most you mafukkas some suicidal incels. :mjlol:

Like you even have the offer of some married p*ssy. :dead:

I was fukking married female military service members in warzones.

I didn't stand before family and gawd and promise anybody shyt.

If she unhappy and want to have fun.... :manny:.

I had 1 husband pop up on me when I was stationed in Ga and I turned it up on his ass. That nikka ran to the car. :mjlol:

I was fukking his wife in Kuwait, Iraq and America. :mjlol:

I been smashing my married ex since last year.

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Nothing I love more than fukking hot married women or one's in relationship. Here's a woman who coupled up with some random. She's dissatisfied with her mundane existence and decided I'm the source of excitement. The clandestine nature of the relationship is an indescribable rush. Bonus points if she's 30-40 and its an Office Affair.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I prefer not to but a lot of married couples get to the point where they get tired of fuccking each other and end up making shyt open and not caring what the other one does.

Then you got cucks who get off on other dudes fuccking their wives because they don't excite/satisfy her any longer.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Off limits.

Exodus 20:14 KJV
Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Proverbs 6:32 KJV
But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

Proverbs 9:13-18 KJV
A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing. [14] For she sitteth at the door of her house, on a seat in the high places of the city, [15] To call passengers who go right on their ways: [16] Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: and as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him, [17] Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant. [18] But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell.