True Life: I'm Beautiful

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
tumblr_mnvw8feTOq1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I've seen dark-skin women that look better than this bytch :why:

She got the nerve to call herself a 10? With them crooked eyes, that Bob Saget nose and that M. Bison chin?

bytch, PLEASE :rudy:

doug c

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this chick is a 6 at best... real talk.. sometimes i feel like you online nikkas have never been in the presence of real life dimes to know what a 10 looks like... and plus my nikka right, this chick do really look like the sloth from ice age..

jmspro

Banned
Daps
This show can't be real. I wouldn't even notice these bytches.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Both look hella average, I've seen some ebony goddesses that would trash these broads. The blonde broad needs to get some ass shots, fukk some breast implants. ass was looking like lego character's and the brunette has croooked eyes. True Life : I over value myself.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
These girls are average, especially for their age group. MTV :troll: these girls. This is what happens when girls grow up in small towns. I would notice the blonde for a brief second because her face is slightly above average and she is a blonde...they stick out more :manny:

The brunette has no body and her face is not on point. Wouldn't even notice because I see beautiful dark haired Indian and Middle Eastern women all the time where I live. The blonde needs to get her ass done. Even white girls in the city are trying to make their booty pop.