True Life: I'm Beautiful

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
OMG I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE ALWAYS LOOKING AT ME AND TRYING TO HIT ON ME....gets breast implants :comeon:

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:Ididnttouchit:

8-9s? What part of Montana do you live in?

I swear ya'll internet n*ggas act like ya'll pullin Kim Kardashian and Rihannas everynight and ya can barely even get a b!tch to text u back. Post a pic of the last girl that actually texted you back, bet she look 10x worse than the chicks on that show. Just becuz they was bein cocky don't mean they ugly. i said they were 8-9's lookswise, total package they prolly around a 5-6. Stop frontin u ain't foolin nobody but yaself. fake @ss internet n*ggas i swear :snoop:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I swear ya'll internet n*ggas act like ya'll pullin Kim Kardashian and Rihannas everynight and ya can barely even get a b!tch to text u back. Post a pic of the last girl that actually texted you back, bet she look 10x worse than the chicks on that show. Just becuz they was bein cocky don't mean they ugly. i said they were 8-9's lookswise, total package they prolly around a 5-6. Stop frontin u ain't foolin nobody but yaself. fake @ss internet n*ggas i swear :snoop:

you real madd ain't you breh
chJaiWZ.png

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
i think mtv puts most their people on to embarrass them lmao

the blonde lives in fukking buffalo grove. which is around an hour from my house, so not too far from north chicago. i stopped after the first segment, do they ever show her clubbing downtown?

the brunette looks prettier without or with little make up, but ...

yeah, im done

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin

:whoa: there buddy calm your ass down

Based off where I live in texas those females are not a 8 or 9

the highest they would be is a 6-7

and lets not even think about if they didnt have make up on :merchant:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
True life know exactly what they were doing wit dese struggle face havin cac bytches :comeon:

One bytch look like the lil girl from the grinch...foh :fedup:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
broads arent close to an 8 or a 9. the one in the gif would be waiting in line with the groups of dudes at just about any nightclub in vegas. average as fukk