True Life: I'm Beautiful

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Nicolas-Cage-Laugh.gif

I must not know the definition of the word "beautiful" cause they got it all twisted on this episode.

I'm Too Beautiful | Ep. TooBeau | True Life | Full Episode Video | MTV

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
The blonde is barely cute and the brunette is damn near hit. For them to think they're beautiful, they must live in small towns.

Powerful simping has them living in their own little worlds. Moving to a major city would be the red pill for them.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
The blonde is barely cute and the brunette is damn near hit. For them to think they're beautiful, they must live in small towns.

Powerful simping has them living in their own little worlds. Moving to a major city would be the red pill for them.

imagine one of these bytches in NYC, or Miami... their feelings would be hurt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
blonde is a 8 but has a horrible voice.....she'd be lucky to be a side piece

shorty bytch is a 7 tops.....she'd be a hit it and quit it bytch

neither are anywhere close to 10s

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.

I wanna make Club Fine Ass Beautiful Women.

Id charge nikkas $1000 to get in.

Women are free but if they're not over a 25 on a scale from 1 to 30 they'd get beat to death with a mini baseball bat and brass knuckles at the door.

I guarantee you this bytch would know better than to step in that line.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
I wanna make Club Fine Ass Beautiful Women.

Id charge nikkas $1000 to get in.

Women are free but if they're not over a 25 on a scale from 1 to 30 they'd get beat to death with a mini baseball bat and brass knuckles at the door.

I guarantee you this bytch would know better than to step in that line.

AndruwJones.gif

damn homie take it easy

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
saw this the other day briefly and :laff:. it's okay to believe what you want to believe about yourself. no prob BUT it's another thing when you need other people to rely on to hold that belief you have about yourself. those broads more than likely are looking down on other people, calling other people ugly and etc. i don't care if you have 60 people calling you cute, 60 people calling you ugly, or your mom thinks you're handsome, all that HOLDS no weight. it all depends on how you feel about yourself and how you handle it. these broads represent the many people who simply are delusional because they let their egos take over their mind. looks are NOT everything and it's a shame to see how many people feel that as long as they look good to themselves and others, nothing else matters. it's fukking pathetic.

we even have posters in here that do the same shyt in pic threads. they think that they're so cute that they have the right to call other people ugly BUT the truth of the matter is, it's only just THEM that feels that way about themselves. even if there was another dude gassing their asses up, it doesn't give the right to act out of pocket, talk shyt and belittle folks calling them ugly. they think that it's okay but it shows a huge personality flaw within them that says that they're WEAK.

some folks are truly delusional where they let opinions run their lives and it also exposes who they truly are. that's one reason why i don't give a fukk about appearance to the point where i give a fukk about it. fukk that bullshyt.

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would say they are around 8-9's not no fukkin godess's or nothing. I would never discuss how good a woman looks to her that is a no no. The blonde actually looks like my ex, but just because u look good doesn't mean your a good person i'd rather have a chick thats an 8 with a good personality than a 10 with a bad attitude and no personality.