Daps
The fact you cant find one ounce of proof behind your stance,and the fact the director doesnt even remember it being in the scene is proof that it meant NOTHING and was nothing more than a red herring.

If it meant something,they would remember it and acknowledge it. They dont. Because its not a theme. Its a red herring.
The director has just acknowledged that it was in reference to the relationship with her father. He specifically says this -

"I read Audrey’s behavior as being the direct result of an inattentive father. Seeking male attention in other places, or even seeking to get into trouble, perhaps, to get the attention of her father; it was not related to the killings or anyone around them"

Get your head out of the sand. He said it wasn't related to the killings, so how could it possibly be a red herring? I think you need to do some investigative work of your own into what a theme and red herring is.

All this shows is how desperate you are to make a point here,when you have none.
All this shows is that you can't think for yourself unless someone spells it out for you. :heh:

Daps
Easily the best episode of the season. My only gripe was how convenient the escape was. Not just the making it to the car, but the fact that a hazy Rachel McAdams just happens to stumble to the same door in this mansion where hee help is waiting, then they quickly find Ray.

Dialogue has been ehh this season, but the plot has me really intrigued. Can't wait to see where this goes.

Daps
Frank is still playing catch up , Ray didn't say a thing to her, the cop who got that info and set her was the cop who got his head blown off. Rays wife was with Blake he gave the false info to Frank. Think all these years and Frank never been invited to the parties where the "deals" get done. His right hand man Blake has surpassed him many times over. Also there is no way for Ray, Ani or Riggins now. They have only one chance go to the reporter Ray beat up and say the mayor tried to silence him by getting him stomped, now they have the evidence to give him to really destroy him , the cops and everybody involved. Key scene that I think people missed was on the bus when the goon told Ani she was going to used on day 2. She was going to be a sacrifice that day. Last but not least the MDMA was made by Dwall . All the hookers found dead in season one had X in their system.

That's not what he said. He said:

"You get back tomorrow. Will not be arguing bytch"

He was talking about her purse, cuz she was hesitant to hand it over. He wouldn't tell her she was going to be sacrificed if she was going to be sacrificed, haven't you learned anything from Melisandre??

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this nicca @Prodigal Syndicate had to say was paul's background/side story is only one that hasn't tied into the case yet, which is why it's been unnecessary so far :snoop:

That's it...end of discussion :snoop:, using vague words like 'plot' gives avenues for :troll: to :troll:

:heh: at that idiot @Gil Scott-Heroin pulling up a quote that backed up prodigal's point and not his and that other niccas :dead:

"the daughter was molested by the cult"

"that's not fact, it was probs a red herring cos they've shown that they do that in the show"

"it's the only conclusion you can come to...lo lo look at this :jawalrus:"

"show me proof"

*pulls up article where director had forgotten said 'clue' even existed and states the daughters story arc had nothing to do with the cult/pedo ring, thus proving to be...suprise suprise, a red herring"

"see :smugfavre:"

:dead::dead::dead::laff:

Daps
All this nicca [B]@Prodigal Syndicate[/B] had to say was paul's background/side story is only one that hasn't tied into the case yet, which is why it's been unnecessary so far :snoop:

That's it...end of discussion :snoop:, using vague words like 'plot' gives avenues for :troll: to :troll:
That's not what he was trying to say at all. :dwillhuh:

Did any of the characters' stories tie into the case last season? No. Did it make their stories unnecessary and pointless? No. That's because the show isn't just about the case.
:heh: at that idiot [B]@Gil Scott-Heroin[/B] pulling up a quote that backed up prodigal's point and not his and that other niccas :dead:

the daughter was molested by the cult

"that's not fact, it was probs a red herring cos they've shown that they do that in the show"

"show me proof"

*pulls up article where director had forgotten said 'clue' even existed and states the daughters story arc had nothing to do with the cult/pedo ring, thus proving to be...suprise suprise, a red herring"

Do you even know what a red herring is?

That quote backed up WHAT I SAID. Not the other way around. Fukunaga said that it was to "I read Audrey’s behavior as being the direct result of an inattentive father. Seeking male attention in other places, or even seeking to get into trouble, perhaps, to get the attention of her father; it was not related to the killings or anyone around them."

Regardless, forget about what the director said/didn't say. The subtext implies this. Just because it's not directly spelled out to us, doesn't mean it isn't there. If you'd read between the lines; the interactions and the wedge that Marty drove between himself and his family, you'd see that it was in theme with the case itself. All the 'off' scenes of his daughter, are simply within the theme of neglect.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
All this nicca @Prodigal Syndicate had to say was paul's background/side story is only one that hasn't tied into the case yet, which is why it's been unnecessary so far :snoop:

:heh: at that idiot @Gil Scott-Heroin pulling up a quote that backed up prodigal's point and not his and that other niccas :dead:

"the daughter was molested by the cult"

"show me proof"

Youre right, I should have just simplified it and said case instead of plot. Plot was too vague. Or even the main narrative might have worked since if I said the case was the plot he would :troll: see you dont know what the plot is. Or I could have said all the other characters pasts have tied into the main story. Although he would just say :troll: the story IS Paul,the case is not. And completely ignore what he knew I was meaning.

But :troll:'n is rampant in this thread anyway.

Daps
Another poster that isn't too bright.
Youre right, I should have just simplified it and said case instead of plot. Plot was too vague. Or even the main narrative might have worked since if I said the case was the plot he would :troll: see you dont know what the plot is. Or I could have said all the other characters pasts have tied into the main story. Although he would just say :troll: the story IS Paul,the case is not. And completely ignore what he knew I was meaning.

But :troll:'n is rampant in this thread anyway.
Marty's and Rust's stories weren't tied into the case last season. Did it make their stories unnecessary and pointless? :usure:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Although this episode finally had some tension and action, can't wait for this shyt to end so we can know what's what.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
who were the dudes that said mcadams character was gonna get her back blown out at the party? cant believe yall idiots really thought that :pachaha:....episode was prolly the best of the season and yet it was still average as fukk :patrice: but i cant be the biggest judge on it cuz this case and plot so uninteresting to me i be on my phone when i watch it mostly :ld:....at least they finally put some titties in it tho :yeshrug:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
This shyt is straight wack :russ:

rewatched that shootout...what a mess :russ:

Civilians just hanging around and shyt waiting to get shot....still running through gunfire 10 minutes into the damn thing :russ:

Vince Vaughn worse than anyone expected :russ:

Uninteresting pointless plot lines about fat redheaded kids, fertility issues, gay ptsd, and whatever else :russ:

Breh called his mother a "cooz" :russ:

If you think this shyt is good, I feel sorry for your mother :russ:

That said, I'll be watching on Sunday :mjpls: