Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Dope episode. Reading through the thread and the same couple fags hatin but at this point it's become increasingly obvious they have no life. Hate a show but tune in at 9pm eastern sharp every Sunday night brehs. :pachaha:

Ani put in that knife work at the orgy spot :merchant: left that eastern euro leakin.

Ray is just an incredible character. He's such a fukk up and a loser but he's great and has you really rooting for him. He reminds me a bit of Bruce Willis in The Last Boy Scout though Bruce had it together a little more. Ray outchea sniffin snow piles of coke :wow:

That one dude. The lil Mexican who don't say shyt but let his actions do the talkin. :damn: :damn:

Don't look like a nikka to play games with. Frank got his work cut out. :whew:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Dope episode. Reading through the thread and the same couple fags hatin but at this point it's become increasingly obvious they have no life. Hate a show but tune in at 9pm eastern sharp every Sunday night brehs. :pachaha:

You negged me over how trash True Detective is. You really mad tho :ohhh:

Daps
If the hard drive with the blackmail is the same hard drive as the one taken from the camera, then it's safe to assume the birdman has it.

I think, given that he and Catalyst have been looking for the tape, Lt. Burris is not the birdman.

It seems like birdman's torture and murder of Caspere, and the action of leaving Velcoro alive, puts the birdman on the other side of the fence from the prostitute sex parties/Catalyst group.
I don't think Birdman murdered Caspere; it seems to me that Osip is behind his death through the Catalyst being blackmailed (footage of McCandless I'm presuming). Pizzolatto has made it known that the Birdman is "white, a cop, thin (narrow shoulders), and a jefe [high ranked officer/chief]" - all the interactions with he and Velcoro and keeping him alive to control the case, the riot shells, all the screentime he gets, showing up first at Caspere's apartment after Velcoro is shot (actually shows him rustling through Caspere's cupboards perhaps looking for something he may have missed, without any gloves) all point towards Lt. Burris.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Episode was decent :manny:

Ani with the knife work :whoo:

Colin still remains the standout of this show

With two episodes left, I doubt I will be satisfied but eh, I've come this far

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
That Illuminati party is the true heir to the Traphouse/Shootout scene last year with Rust Cohle.

Not the shootout a few episodes back.

And it was riveting.
still with the comparisons I see, it's not a sequel we just have a writer that's probably burnt out. Or had one trick he's out of