Truck stop prostitutes are something else man...

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I think people need to educate themselves about this b/c the overwhelming majority of prostitutes are not chicks who wait until they are 18 and wake up and want to turn tricks.

We are talking about desperate, impoverished, neglected female and increasingly male children who have in a lot of cases already suffered sexual abuse or are recruited at young ages and cannot escape in their adulthood.

There is no getting around this stuff. To be honest, the hookers aren't the problem. Nor is selling sex. What u do behind closed doors as long as neither party is hurt is your business. If these chicks had control over their bodies and profited from their work it would be fine. The issue is the dangerous Johns and the highly exploitative pimps.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
My homeboy was caught in a sting at a truck stop in Montana. His wife found out he was driving there from Minnesota and sucking off truck drivers 2 weeks out of the year. Police found an enema kit in his car as well, meaning he was probably getting fukked too.

That's my nikka tho. Real good dude with morals.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
My homeboy was caught in a sting at a truck stop in Montana. His wife found out he was driving there from Minnesota and sucking off truck drivers 2 weeks out of the year. Police found an enema kit in his car as well, meaning he was probably getting fukked too.

:mjlol::francis:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

:pachaha:

But on the cool nikkas was in my other thread talking about they need to legalize this shyt

Prostitution is only okay as long as your sister or daughter ain't trying to skip college to sell p*ssy

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If you think this is demonic. Then you need to come to Houston ,Tx. And take a ride down the good ol Bissonet st. :shaq: Now that's some sad was shyt.:wow:

The south's most famous open air prostitution market! :blessed: It's open 24/7 with HPD as security because they run up and down the street but never arrest any prostitutes, pimps, or johns.

I was just thinking about Bissonnet too Like damn, lot lizard might be a step below Bissonnet lol.