Triple Mid is worse than Tony Khan

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This guy's a terrorist. But Ima make money from it.

4-B2-D0-AF8-94-BE-4-B65-80-FE-B2-FC9-B67871-D.png

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
All kidding aside they have similar visions of replicating what ROH could have been with their brands/promotions and Triple H has used the TK playbook a little from 2019-2020

br82186

Superstar
Daps
All kidding aside they have similar visions of replicating what ROH could have been with their brands/promotions and Triple H has used the TK playbook a little from 2019-2020
N-gga I'm just sitting back watching because the people crapped on AEW and their surprise debuts and shows being mostly matches are going through the same thing on Triple H.

Like I said in the RAW thread, watch these fools have a full blown meltdown when the belts are put onto two "vanilla midgets" (Gargano and Chimpa). N-gga's gonna have meltdowns worse than when IMPACT fans had one when Tessa Blanchard won the heavyweight title.

Last edited:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Triple H is literally just righting the wrongs Vince did by rehiring all the people he pushed. Now you’re going to have a legit workhorse midcard like we did in the 80s and serious main event big men like Lashley, Roman, and McEntyre

Khan is literally signing everyone under the sun and selling them empty promises.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
N-gga I'm just sitting back watching because the people crapped on AEW and their surprise debuts and shows being mostly matches are going through the same thing un Triple H.

Like I said in the RAW thread, watch these fools have a full blown meltdown when the belts are put onto two "vanilla midgets" (Gargano and Chimpa). N-gga's gonna have meltdowns worse than when IMPACT fans had one when Tessa Blanchard won the heavyweight title.
You're constantly bytching about WWE. Damn breh:deadrose:

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
HHH actually will use the talent he brought back, plus like breh said above, aside from Johnny all the other people like Kross and Hit Row got done dirty by Vince.
Way too soon to comp them honestly LMAO. Khan is still trying to find time to fit those game changers Ruby and Athena on his bloated shows :skip:

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
Buying massively OTM puts when Nick Khan is about to finesse some landmark TV rights deals and might even carny Disney into overpaying for the company outright ... I would reconsider :whoa:

Unless you got it like that to blow 5k on lotto tickets, in which case, :hubie:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Ratings have been consistently up since Triple H took over, seems like he’s doing a good job to me.

I think some of this is course-correcting by viewers who they lost coming back... WWE was doing 2.1-2.4M regularly pre-Covid, a lot of viewers left cuz the Thunderdome shyt was unwatchable. Now some of them are coming back either because they like the show or just interested in how it is without Cokeboy.

I think WWE was heating up a lil bit before Vince got got though, CAWdy started the momentum, but Haitch does deserve props for keeping it going and the shows have been booked more logically and less bad comedy than in the past. At the end of the day it's not easy to get back those viewers that left but they have gotten a lot of them back.