michael-jordan-yeah.gif
That would be fukking retarded
Yea we gon see

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
N-gga I'm just sitting back watching because the people crapped on AEW and their surprise debuts and shows being mostly matches are going through the same thing on Triple H.

Like I said in the RAW thread, watch these fools have a full blown meltdown when the belts are put onto two "vanilla midgets" (Gargano and Chimpa). N-gga's gonna have meltdowns worse than when IMPACT fans had one when Tessa Blanchard won the heavyweight title.
Difference is HHH is bringing back his people that got screwed over by the last regime. Also he's looking to see what works and what doesn't work. The moment people complain about 2 lower midcarders having 15min matches he'll switch it up. I already said in the RAW thread that he needs to be careful, and not turn the main roster into another black & gold.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Difference is HHH is bringing back his people that got screwed over by the last regime. Also he's looking to see what works and what doesn't work. The moment people complain about 2 lower midcarders having 15min matches he'll switch it up. I already said in the RAW thread that he needs to be careful, and not turn the main roster into another black & gold.

Well? Lol

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
People were wanting Nikki to ditch that superhero gimmick way before it even expired. People also said she needed a layoff before coming back. Well, here we are, people complaining about exactly what they asked for lmao

That’s cause she fukking sucks and Vince knew it. This idiot listens to fans then gets surprised when fans are wrong.