Triple Mid is worse than Tony Khan

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ratings have been consistently up since Triple H took over, seems like he’s doing a good job to me.
I think it's way too early to judge his work (we gotta do that in a year, minimum) BUT, Vince being out and him taking over has clearly given WWE the type of momentum they haven't had in years. Not only with ratings, but people are spending money to see them like they haven't in a long while.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Triple H is literally just righting the wrongs Vince did by rehiring all the people he pushed. Now you’re going to have a legit workhorse midcard like we did in the 80s and serious main event big men like Lashley, Roman, and McEntyre

Khan is literally signing everyone under the sun and selling them empty promises.

He’s just signing everyone so they can’t be in wwe
:mjlol:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Buying massively OTM puts when Nick Khan is about to finesse some landmark TV rights deals and might even carny Disney into overpaying for the company outright ... I would reconsider :whoa:

Unless you got it like that to blow 5k on lotto tickets, in which case, :hubie:

Nah you're right. I was thinking merch and live events money would drop but thats so miniscule they wouldn't care.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I think it's way too early to judge his work (we gotta do that in a year, minimum) BUT, Vince being out and him taking over has clearly given WWE the type of momentum they haven't had in years. Not only with ratings, but people are spending money to see them like they haven't in a long while.
Yeah, right now is the honeymoon phase. Let’s see how it goes as the year progresses. And they’re entering their most crappy viewership season, so that’s gonna be a issue.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
The biggest highlights of the Triple H era is the Bayley, Kai, Io teamup, Dexter Lumis kidnapping the Miz, more spotlight on midcard belts, and freedom on mic.

Triple H biggest L has been putting Kross in the spotlight :scust:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah, right now is the honeymoon phase. Let’s see how it goes as the year progresses. And they’re entering their most crappy viewership season, so that’s gonna be a issue.
To be honest, it seems like the perfect moment to get potential sale negotiations going. Nick Khan probably like :blessed: :demonic: with the latest metrics.

Last edited:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
To be honest, it seems like the perfect moment to get potential sale negotiations going. Nick Khan probably like :blessed: :demonic: with the latest metrics.
Also good since both WWE and AEW are up for TV renegotiations next year

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Will there be mountains of posts and threads about Gargano being a corny, vanilla midget leg slapper and condemning him for not being 6’4 and 265lbs of pure muscle when he beats Roman? :jbhmm:

michael-jordan-yeah.gif
That would be fukking retarded