Triple Mid is worse than Tony Khan

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City

:laff:
He’s thinking with his heart now. He’s being overly empathetic to the boys who got their checks cut and wants to make it right. It’s understandable considering he was a former wrestler and knows the position Vince put them all in

But some of these guys should not be coming back

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He’s thinking with his heart now. He’s being overly empathetic to the boys who got their checks cut and wants to make it right. It’s understandable considering he was a former wrestler and knows the position Vince put them all in

But some of these guys should not be coming back
Well they do need more jobbers

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Yeah, this was proven to be 100% accurate at Wrestlemania 32, when they booked Roman Reigns vs Triple H as the main event for the title, a match even the most diehard WWE fan was like “ehhhhh.” But the fans packed that stadium to the brink like they were getting Rock vs Austin in their respective primes.
You tend to drop the money so far in advance, they have no choice, you’ve already dropped the $400 for the seat

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
He's fukking up with this 2018 NXT reunion. Outside of Braun, Bray and maybe Gargano (strong maybe) I can't think of anyone he's brought back who's going to amount to anything even the Hit Row return has been pretty meh and now you have Michael Cole doing "it's the Butcher and... the Blade!!!" tier shyt every week as people come out to complete silence.

He's not even building up to any of this, no vignettes nothing just cold as fukk run-ins, Mia Yim is as cold as the antarctic and he went and did the same shyt with Tegan Nox. For someone who's been in WWE as long as he has you'd think he'd have a firm grip on what makes the WWE product different from everyone else but nope outside of the Bloodline stuff and the Theory character development it's just ROHWWE.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He's fukking up with this 2018 NXT reunion. Outside of Braun, Bray and maybe Gargano (strong maybe) I can't think of anyone he's brought back who's going to amount to anything even the Hit Row return has been pretty meh and now you have Michael Cole doing "it's the Butcher and... the Blade!!!" tier shyt every week as people come out to complete silence.

He's not even building up to any of this, no vignettes nothing just cold as fukk run-ins, Mia Yim is as cold as the antarctic and he went and did the same shyt with Tegan Nox. For someone who's been in WWE as long as he has you'd think he'd have a firm grip on what makes the WWE product different from everyone else but nope outside of the Bloodline stuff and the Theory character development it's just ROHWWE.

It’s hard as it is to drop women in their mid 30s that no one knows like Candace and Mia onto television, there needs to be more care and finesse in introducing them. None of these women will ever win the fans over in the ring as most of their best work was years ago in their physical prime with Asuka Kairi and Io making them look good. I don’t see any of the returning women being successful. It was sad seeing Emma struggle in the ring while Cole talk about she started the revolution

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Well they do need more jobbers
I'm hoping this is what it is tbh. Everyone on roster can't be a winner so you gotta have some solid hands to get in there and job. The biggest thing is just making sure that the right people are winning/losing. This can help a lot of the midcard talent who is losing too much right now but doesn't need to be at the top avoid 50/50 booking like Alpha Academy. Plus RAW is a long ass show that needs more bodies to run angles so we don't get multiple meaningless 20 minute matches.

It's just Braun and Bray, IMO. Johnny and Ciampa could do some tag stuff again or whatever but Johnny ain't it as a solo guy getting all this screen time.

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Another debut that flopped. Racist laveck still not bringing Naomi back. SMH.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I want apologies from everyone in 24 hours and I don’t want to hear any excuses mother fukkers.