Triple Mid is worse than Tony Khan

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
This guy terrorized us for months with garbage damage control all for nothing. If bayley wins or loses in Saudi Arabia it’s a garbage ending either way. Both these retarda lack any creative talent. We should known that when he was cosplaying as ric flair for years then Vince McMahon. One rehash after the other. SAVE US HICKENBOTTOM!
Bayley can wrestle in Saudi Arabia?
:wtf:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Come join the MMA gang :wow:

We got PAAGs:

stamp-one-championship.gif

We got compelling storylines:

We got the Forbidden Door:

We got Black Excellence:

sWvUZ1.gif

On the real, wrestling will never get passed the past.

• WWE is mid as all fukk (Like Trips)
  • AEW became wrestling's Christmas Tree Shoppes
  • NJPW is....sighs
  • DDT became a meme for Dieno and his non Harlem like ways
  • Impact is a Indy
  • The Indies not doing it
Wrestling is dead dead breh:mjcry:

Bout time for HOG and Urban Wrestling Federation to unite and bring the ECW energy

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I’m glad I picked the right time to drop this. HHH bringing over his increasingly unover NXT rejects is getting old. And Theory is clearly revenge for all the time Vince buried his projects. Who tf cashing in on a mid card title with mitb?
And why cash it in on an open challenge? That’s like using a coupon for a free sandwich and then still paying for it, like what the fukk are you doing?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Only makes sense if dude is about to get a steroid suspension or something.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Dlo beat HHH for the european title though
Idk breh. I don’t remember DLO too much. Just that he would walk with his head shaking mad weird. I was a kid last time I saw him. I just felt like the post was :mjpls:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This dude really thought Mia yim was gonna shock the world

Smh

I have the same criticism for both WWE and AEW. They debut wrestlers without any introduction, backstory or video package. I stopped watching NXT years ago so I have no idea who any of these people are and why I should care.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I have the same criticism for both WWE and AEW. They debut wrestlers without any introduction, backstory or video package. I stopped watching NXT years ago so I have no idea who any of these people are and why I should care.

Definitely need to stop having unmaskings of nobodies

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The Bloodline was Vince. Without that there would be nothing to care about in western wrestling atm. Both companies need to get their shyt together.

Its like they don't know their audience and making ASSumptions about what their audience wants. Look TSC are mainly diehards to the shyt and understand most of the wrestlers debuting, but Trips and Khan needs to stop booking them like a wink wink to the TSC because we ARE NOT THE fukkING AUDIENCE THAT'S GIVING THEM PAPER:why:

Casuals and lapsed fans watch the shyt and actually goes into the shyt with a leap of faith. You really expect that demographic to know who the fukk Mia Yim is without some sort of storyline?

You really expect some Joe Schmo flicking through TV thinking the Braves game is on only to see a big gutted ass Keith Lee?

Yes Vince McMahon was a ole ass buzzard, but dude KNEW the business. He knew what brought in the dollars versus what didn't. Yes most of his ideas were bullshyt, but dude managed to bring in the masses for every Wrestlemania. Trips and em thinking on Indie bingo hall dollars, instead of full blown profit.

CM Prick the Prophet said the gospel: