Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The crowd blackouts on USA aren't close to what Fox does
Fox has blacked out that screen damn near 30 seconds some times

Maybe but they will still be muting things like "holy shyt" which I always found odd. They have other programs that have adult language in them. I can see muting "Shut the fukk up" or blacking out a titty (even though I am a firm believer in the human body being a beautiful thing that we should be embracing), but the word "shyt" is over the top interference.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Apparently topic of today is Rhea being with some internet troll.

I keep forgetting Rhea is like 26 years old.

She ALWAYS on Twitter going on about trolls.

At this point, she needs a social media manager, but, again, I forget that she 26, 27 years old. And grew up on this shyt.

I was damn near out of college before I got a Twitter and didn't start posting all the time til COVID.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Maybe but they will still be muting things like "holy shyt" which I always found odd. They have other programs that have adult language in them. I can see muting "Shut the fukk up" or blacking out a titty (even though I am a firm believer in the human body being a beautiful thing that we should be embracing), but the word "shyt" is over the top interference.
WWE sponsors and network advertisers going to have some sway in all that stuff too.

Even Raw’s move to Netflix isn’t going to fix everything. They had a required talent meeting on Monday telling them they had to watch their language because company sponsors and USA wanted them to chill with it.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I keep forgetting Rhea is like 26 years old.

She ALWAYS on Twitter going on about trolls.

At this point, she needs a social media manager, but, again, I forget that she 26, 27 years old. And grew up on this shyt.

I was damn near out of college before I got a Twitter and didn't start posting all the time til COVID.
Some people just need to learn how to log off.

• Dap
Reactions: 907