Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I don't follow these wrestlers lives as close as you do to know who got implants or what they've done.

I know of Cora and she not back yet, tho I don't know how long it's been for her.

Cora blew out her ACL, she’s not out bc of her titties :pachaha:

I don’t follow Kiana James on any socials but recent pics went up of her a couple days ago on Twitter and it was pretty obvious she had work done considering she was one of the flattest women on the roster. All of the sudden it made total sense why she has been off TV entirely

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
:beli: I can admit that I was wrong...the WWE really doing this bullshyt.

judgment-days-street-trash-merch-has-just-dropped-v0-qcmlqhtu0tnd1.jpeg
Can't wait for this to be #1 selling shirt :troll:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
IMG-2025.png

This is a test run imo

I don't think it's happening, but we have to wait and see.

Also I have Spectrum and I checked the guide and it has SD ending at 10. Could have been an error on the graphic.

:childplease:

USA Network has singlehandedly been propped up by WWE for years. That third hour is inevitably coming; all parties aren't going to say no to additional ad revenue.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
:childplease:

USA Network has singlehandedly been propped up by WWE for years. That third hour is inevitably coming; all parties aren't going to say no to additional ad revenue.
I'm not saying it can't happen in the future, I'm just saying I don't think this episode will be.