Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Is WWE not gonna have the same problem AEW had of a bloated roster soon? Granted I do think Starks will do better in WWE, Lucha Bros should be a boost to the tag division (Penta masks gonna sell like crazy, don’t know why AEW didn’t capitalize on that), Garcia?? I think he’s better suited for AEW.

Point is, you got AEW rejects, the PC crew, 2.0 class, aging Black & Gold group, and the rest of the main roster guys on the roster, not to mention a few TNA talent eventually signing on like Hendry and Grace.

Granted, they do have a brand split that will help, but even still you got nikkas like Dragon Lee who ain’t doing shyt right now.

Going to have to do some deavoring because there's not enough TV time for all the new talent coming in.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Going to have to do some deavoring because there's not enough TV time for all the new talent coming in.

TV time won't mean shyt if they can afford to pay the talent and keep them on the roster if need be. Plus with the product being hot, they can easily increase the cost to the consumer and have it being justified cuz of it. Def could see more if an increase in ticket costs, maybe even merch. Wouldn't be surprised if they force netflix to raise their subscription costs especially since they only have raw. Its a 5 year deal and they gonna do a draft after mania likely so whos to say they wont put their big stars on SD since they already got the money locked in from netflix.

They could be like, raise your prices if you want us to afford all these big stars you guys like seeing every Monday night.

TKO stock is flying high. Seeing numbers it last saw last year in August with more momentum now. More revenue they bring in, higher the stock goes so I know those shareholders would love to see an increase in entertainment costs to boost their investment.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
TV time won't mean shyt if they can afford to pay the talent and keep them on the roster if need be. Plus with the product being hot, they can easily increase the cost to the consumer and have it being justified cuz of it. Def could see more if an increase in ticket costs, maybe even merch. Wouldn't be surprised if they force netflix to raise their subscription costs especially since they only have raw. Its a 5 year deal and they gonna do a draft after mania likely so whos to say they wont put their big stars on SD since they already got the money locked in from netflix.

They could be like, raise your prices if you want us to afford all these big stars you guys like seeing every Monday night.

TKO stock is flying high. Seeing numbers it last saw last year in August with more momentum now. More revenue they bring in, higher the stock goes so I know those shareholders would love to see an increase in entertainment costs to boost their investment.
They won't force a fukking thing from Netflix lmao
Wtf does that even mean
Netflix will do as they please, they are in power in that relationship not TKO

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
They won't force a fukking thing from Netflix lmao
Wtf does that even mean
Netflix will do as they please, they are in power in that relationship not TKO

Netflix is raising prices to pay for the broadcast rights deal. Not a matter of if, but by how much. It's going to probably be a $10-20 jump for subscribers.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Netflix stock has been doing well but a downward shift can easily change things. Tho I don't have the info on correlation between stock performance and price increase. Disney raising their prices so can def see netflix doing the same. Plus they got the nfl coming this season and squid game season 2 which should be a major draw for them. Squid game gonna do numbers greater than raw for an entire year. Season 1 was their biggest show at 142 million households so season 2 gonna be just as big. So an increase def gonna happen.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Netflix stock has been doing well but a downward shift can easily change things. Tho I don't have the info on correlation between stock performance and price increase. Disney raising their prices so can def see netflix doing the same. Plus they got the nfl coming this season and squid game season 2 which should be a major draw for them. Squid game gonna do numbers greater than raw for an entire year. Season 1 was their biggest show at 142 million households so season 2 gonna be just as big. So an increase def gonna happen.

Same thing that happened to cable with rights fees is happening right now with streaming platforms. They are paying more for content which means someone has to foot the bill, with that someone being the monthly subscribers. Stock performance has nothing to do with subscription price.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Netflix limiting shared accounts is what turned the stock around. People at the time thought it would "hurt" Netflix but Netflix called everyone's bluff and guess what happened?

Your brother-in-law and your grandma said "get the fukk off my account and get your own cheapskate" :mjlol:

Any wrestlefag who is invested in WWE will pay the premium price for RAW...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Same thing that happened to cable with rights fees is happening right now with streaming platforms. They are paying more for content which means someone has to foot the bill, with that someone being the monthly subscribers. Stock performance has nothing to do with subscription price.

oh ok. yeah i figured that if the stock were to go down that they would be rushing to increase the subscription cost to get some revenue floating in. but yeah the more content that comes thru, they'll start justifying increases. lets see how this netflix thing goes.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Netflix limiting shared accounts is what turned the stock around. People at the time thought it would "hurt" Netflix but Netflix called everyone's bluff and guess what happened?

Your brother-in-law and your grandma said "get the fukk off my account and get your own cheapskate" :mjlol:

Any wrestlefag who is invested in WWE will pay the premium price for RAW...

i was looking at the tiers last night when discussing it and noticed the premium gives options for 2 added members, and standard for 1. both for 7.99 extra a month. premium at 22.99. depending on if 1 or 2 are added it'll determine total cost. but i would find it logical if families shared an account like that if all the features are available. premium is 4k and recording on 6 devices i believe. premium plus 1 is about $30 which split between 2 families is $15 each so makes sense financially if possible to share but not for everyone.

I am not too sure on what the number is between netflix subscribers and wwe fans. maybe there should be a poll. i think only a new thread can have one and not this random post. thing about netflix is its not just wwe just like peacock. paying for it gets you way more stuff and shows a lot better than raw. not sure how many new subscribers they may get with this raw thing. we'll have to see as the end of the year and switch over starts to happen.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i was looking at the tiers last night when discussing it and noticed the premium gives options for 2 added members, and standard for 1. both for 7.99 extra a month. premium at 22.99. depending on if 1 or 2 are added it'll determine total cost. but i would find it logical if families shared an account like that if all the features are available. premium is 4k and recording on 6 devices i believe. premium plus 1 is about $30 which split between 2 families is $15 each so makes sense financially if possible to share but not for everyone.

I am not too sure on what the number is between netflix subscribers and wwe fans. maybe there should be a poll. i think only a new thread can have one and not this random post. thing about netflix is its not just wwe just like peacock. paying for it gets you way more stuff and shows a lot better than raw. not sure how many new subscribers they may get with this raw thing. we'll have to see as the end of the year and switch over starts to happen.

I think most people these days have Netflix... though I will say I've cancelled Netflix a few different times simply because there was nothing on it I wanted to watch. But I always have several streamers at once.. whether it's Max, Peacock, Disney etc...