Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Not everyone can be world champion man :unimpressed:
The role he's starting to slot into though is what Cesaro was before he left and what late career Sheamus has been. The workhorse midcarder. Guy just goes out and puts on amazing matches. Might be a good world title challenger for a B PPV show at some point but never gonna win.
I just wish the crowd would start reacting to his entrances lol. They come alive during the match but always on their hands during the matches

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I can see where he’s coming from with this, but Vince also ended Hurt Business out of the blue with no explanation when it was beneficial to everybody

It's kinda like what Sami said. Vince's unpredictability was his both his pro and his con. Like he may spend most of year hating your guts, but then randomly start loving you out of the blue. You always had that slight chance of winning him over or lightbulb would instantly switch on in his head and you would get pushed to the moon. With Trips, it seems like when his mind is made up it's set in stone and there's very little chance of changing it.

Hunter just didn't really fukk with Bobby and didn't really make any effort to get to know him. Vince may not have been perfect, but at least he gave dude a chance and actually gave him some feedback so it's definitely easy to see why he rolls with him.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It's kinda like what Sami said. Vince's unpredictability was his both his pro and his con. Like he may spend most of year hating your guts, but then randomly start loving you out of the blue. You always had that slight chance of winning him over or lightbulb would instantly switch on in his head and you would get pushed to the moon. With Trips, it seems like when his mind is made up it's set in stone and there's very little chance of changing it.

Hunter just didn't really fukk with Bobby and didn't really make any effort to get to know him. Vince may not have been perfect, but at least he gave dude a chance and actually gave him some feedback so it's definitely easy to see why he rolls with him.
Yeah, The story of how Vince just saw him walking around backstage one day and threw him on tv the same night before he finished developmental is hilarious :russ:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps

Great post

HHH is just a reflection of how most people in top positions role. If a head coach is fired the new head coach comes in with his own team and then they trade away players that don’t fit their vision. It happens among teams at work too.

This is why when people were saying HHH was booking two to three years ago and the product was still shytty af are silly. Vince returned but triple h had “creative control” lol go back and look, most of the faces we saw a few years ago are no longer getting tv time or with the company

Like sure hhh doesn’t fukk with Bobby, but he also didn’t fukk with dudes like Elias either and that’s why dudes like him are gone now.

There’s a pro to Vince changing his mind on the whim or going with the flow while giving people he didn’t like at first another chance…. But at the same time the pros didn’t outweigh the cons anymore… Vince would change his mind, give wrestlers pushes or bush them without rhyme or reason. And that man had no vision that went beyond two weeks.

Like if Vince was in charge LA Knight would be Drake Eli on impact again

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Great post

HHH is just a reflection of how most people in top positions role. If a head coach is fired the new head coach comes in with his own team and then they trade away players that don’t fit their vision. It happens among teams at work too.

This is why when people were saying HHH was booking two to three years ago and the product was still shytty af are silly. Vince returned but triple h had “creative control” lol go back and look, most of the faces we saw a few years ago are no longer getting tv time or with the company

Like sure hhh doesn’t fukk with Bobby, but he also didn’t fukk with dudes like Elias either and that’s why dudes like him are gone now.

There’s a pro to Vince changing his mind on the whim or going with the flow while giving people he didn’t like at first another chance…. But at the same time the pros didn’t outweigh the cons anymore… Vince would change his mind, give wrestlers pushes or bush them without rhyme or reason. And that man had no vision that went beyond two weeks.

Like if Vince was in charge LA Knight would be Drake Eli on impact again
The problem is that HHH has a real passion for the "I wrestle good" people that are just charisma vacuums. Vince was past his prime and sadly you could see that there were glimpses of the old Vince that knew what would work, but those glimpses became too few and far between. The person who doesn't get any credit is Michael Hayes, who is the one along with Heyman & Roman that has been booking The Bloodline story.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
The problem is that HHH has a real passion for the "I wrestle good" people that are just charisma vacuums. Vince was past his prime and sadly you could see that there were glimpses of the old Vince that knew what would work, but those glimpses became too few and far between. The person who doesn't get any credit is Michael Hayes, who is the one along with Heyman & Roman that has been booking The Bloodline story.
Great fukking point. Hayes is always around the top storylines and has been for years. I wonder why we never give him credit. Does he have a questionable past?

And it makes sense though. He has a passion for those type of wrestlers since he is one. We call all these new wrestlers marks for loving all the old wrestlers before them. But honestly HHH is the same way and always has been he just didn’t have the opportunity to do what he does now when he was under Vince.

I would argue a guy like HHH is needed more than someone like Vince today though. We as fans are too evolved and want better wrestling but we also want the entertainment side Vince focused on.

You got me thinking though. Triple H is lucky guys like Rock, Roman, Cody, and Punk fell into his lap. He doesn’t have to worry about making home grown talent from this era into superstars like Vince did because hhh has all these well-established names in his arsenal

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Great fukking point. Hayes is always around the top storylines and has been for years. I wonder why we never give him credit. Does he have a questionable past?

And it makes sense though. He has a passion for those type of wrestlers since he is one. We call all these new wrestlers marks for loving all the old wrestlers before them. But honestly HHH is the same way and always has been he just didn’t have the opportunity to do what he does now when he was under Vince.

I would argue a guy like HHH is needed more than someone like Vince today though. We as fans are too evolved and want better wrestling but we also want the entertainment side Vince focused on.

You got me thinking though. Triple H is lucky guys like Rock, Roman, Cody, and Punk fell into his lap. He doesn’t have to worry about making home grown talent from this era into superstars like Vince did because hhh has all these well-established names in his arsenal
The one thing from his past is when he told Mark Henry quote "I'm more of a nikka than you", Henry reported him(rightfully so) and Hayes basically apologized to every black wrestler working there.

Going back to Hunter, I've always said that if you combined HHH & Vince you'd have the perfect booker. Vince was past his prime but he had a better idea of what a superstar is. The big plus with HHH is that he's not tearing up scripts 5mins before showtime, but he needs someone to rein in his indy obsession and booking for crowd pops. Case in point giving the tag titles to Alba & Isla just because they were in their home country. It was done for a pop and they're still not over, but Bianca & Jade were a super over powerhouse tag team.