Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
- NXT is, indeed, gearing up to take up main-roster talent in the draft, with appearances by Ivar and The Final Testament being teases for it. This is part of WWE's effort to make NXT as a full-fledged third brand
I don’t think NXT gets any big time names tho. Probably just the folks who can’t find a Legitimate place on raw and Smackdown like the names mentioned already

I'm reading that this is more for the talent that gets "send down" not to feel demoted.

Otherwise, It makes no sense with that canned crowd (they are very controlled) and 250 seat PC.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm reading that this is more for the talent that gets "send down" not to feel demoted.

Otherwise, It makes no sense with that canned crowd (they are very controlled) and 250 seat PC.
Gotta be cause I want to see both Theory and Dom in NXT….But after being on those top brands doing PLEs in front of tens of thousands of fans it would be impossible to not see it as anything but a demotion to be back working out of the PC

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Gotta be cause I want to see both Theory and Dom in NXT….But after being on those top brands doing PLEs in front of tens of thousands of fans it would be impossible to not see it as anything but a demotion to be back working out of the PC
Dom was in NXT already & he was North American champ
They been cycling Raw & Smackdown people in & out of NXT for a while now so this draft stuff is really nothing shocking

When you got Cena. Taker, New Day, Becky, AJ Styles, Nattie, Corbin, The Good Brothers the list go on all in NXT in the last year or two it's not really Developmental like that they are back to what Hunter wanted a third brand all ago

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Dom was in NXT already & he was North American champ
They been cycling Raw & Smackdown people in & out of NXT for a while now so this draft stuff is really nothing shocking

When you got Cena. Taker, New Day, Becky, AJ Styles, Nattie, Corbin, The Good Brothers the list go on all in NXT in the last year or two it's not really Developmental like that they are back to what Hunter wanted a third brand all ago
They've always been a third brand. They've never been equal to Raw or Smackdown and they aren't now nor will they be and nor should they be.

The entire point of NXT is to create the future stars of WWE as the NCAA does for the NBA/NFL/NHL/etc.

If WWE just wanted a third brand for the sake of having a third brand then they could've just kept ECW around.