Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG-0822.jpg

Talking about Drew

She got him with this one

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I can understand where she is coming from because the diva era was very detrimental to the perception of women’s wrestling. And to see going back towards some of that stuff even the slightest bit after you worked so hard to overcome all the bullshyt from the divas era has to be disheartening.

But the difference now, or at least I hope this is the difference now, is that Rhea is doing this stuff voluntarily because she wants to instead of being forced to do that stuff to satisfy the perversions of a sexual predator.

It’s empowering now for the women that want to do it rather than abusive and demeaning.

Of course, if we find out the women are back to being forced into being sex objects then that’s a different story.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I can understand where she is coming from because the diva era was very detrimental to the perception of women’s wrestling. And to see going back towards some of that stuff even the slightest bit after you worked so hard to overcome all the bullshyt from the divas era has to be disheartening.

But the difference now, or at least I hope this is the difference now, is that Rhea is doing this stuff voluntarily because she wants to instead of being forced to do that stuff to satisfy the perversions of a sexual predator.

It’s empowering now for the women that want to do it rather than abusive and demeaning.

Of course, if we find out the women are back to being forced into being sex objects then that’s a different story.
It’s really not that deep. She did a stinkface to Nia because Nia did it to her.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

This is silly and intellegetually dishonest. And the only reason I haven't gone in on this is because most ppl see it as such.

Yes, McMahon is a freak monster even if these most recent allegations are false.

90% of the Divas era was Vince hiring strippers and models. OMG, heavens forbid if American television in the 90's and early 2000's has women in bathsuits and lingerie on television...during the biggest time in fukkery/reality TV.

Meanwhile, Rikiski was shoving men's faces in his ass on a weekly basis. Meanwhile, we've got a LONG LIST of dead men in their graves because of the substances they used to look like greek gods on a weekly basis.

Yes, the low point of the wrestling business was putting Playboy models in bathing suits :mjlol:

Take that away and Becky Lynch and Rhea Ripley still beat up ppl (in kayfabe) for money and fame. They aren't physics and political commentors.

Again, I'll leave it, there.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
I feel like the last 10 or so posts are all overlooking the fact Becky and Rhea are feuding.