Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Well damn, My estimation of Becky Lynch as a man just fuccking skyrocketed:obama:

Ehhhh I'm torn on this. It sounds like she did right by Bianca but by putting it out there for the world to see it

1. Makes Becky look good.. so did she do it as a way of self-serving?

2. It gives the beards online ammo to go at Bianca. Did Bianca want that out there? She's human, she was disappointed and she works relentlessly at her craft but the marks love to call someone a "crybaby" because they've never accomplished or strived to accomplish anything in their life.

They are already saying Bianca don't belong on the WWE 2K cover... racist fakkits.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ehhhh I'm torn on this. It sounds like she did right by Bianca but by putting it out there for the world to see it

2. It gives the beards online ammo to go at Bianca. Did Bianca want that out there? She's human, she was disappointed and she works relentlessly at her craft but the marks love to call someone a "crybaby" because they've never accomplished or strived to accomplish anything in their life.

They are already saying Bianca don't belong on the WWE 2K cover... racist fakkits.
I don't think she did. She's had plenty of time before to do so if it was about that. Wrestlers tend to reveal a lot more in their books than other avenues so I can see how she felt that needed to be included.

As for Bianca, fukk the 10% of clown ass "fans" that dislike her. Every time she comes out, She proves just how little they actually matter.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
As for Bianca, fukk the 10% of clown ass "fans" that dislike her. Every time she comes out, She proves just how little they actually matter.

I wish the creative teams had the same mindset because they be letting the 10% fukk up their plans.. and I'm not talking Cody but it happens too often like who the fukk cares if a couple idiots booed Maxxine? fukk those beards, we gotta make this a story line now? Lol..

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I wish the creative teams had the same mindset because they be letting the 10% fukk up their plans.. and I'm not talking Cody but it happens too often like who the fukk cares if a couple idiots booed Maxxine? fukk those beards, we gotta make this a story line now? Lol..
That shyt is TERRUBLE :snoop:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

fukk THEM NECKBEARDS!!! I don't think Bianca cares about it being out there, and it's a memoir so it's not a shock that something so controversial made it into the book.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't think she did. She's had plenty of time before to do so if it was about that. Wrestlers tend to reveal a lot more in their books than other avenues so I can see how she felt that needed to be included.

Just wait to hear that monster pop when she eventually comes to save Naomi & Bayley.