Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps

I agree he looks bad here.

He was arguing fans pushing for Roman to end Hogan’s record because of his racism—just for the sake of ending it— is stupid. His points were Hogan doesn’t even actually hold the record (he’s in third place), and his biggest point was it ruins Cody when Roman should be putting him over at Mania.

But when you clip a small context of his whole argument where he’s yelling about cancel culture, he looks wild.

His co-host on Tuesdays called him out yesterday about how his aggressive delivery makes him look bad and how his words holds weight— JD apologized saying he didn’t mean to cause harm to those that were effected by Hogan’s actions, but his opinion stands.

And I agree. Hogan’s record shouldn’t matter when we should be focusing on making Cody the guy.

But he shouldn’t have been yelling talking about cancel culture so now I look crazy defending him since I know nobody actually cares enough to watch any full video of his. It is what it is :manny:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I agree he looks bad here.

He was arguing fans pushing for Roman to end Hogan’s record because of his racism—just for the sake of ending it— is stupid. His points were Hogan doesn’t even actually hold the record (he’s in third place), and his biggest point was it ruins Cody when Roman should be putting him over at Mania.

But when you clip a small context of his whole argument where he’s yelling about cancel culture, he looks wild.

His co-host on Tuesdays called him out yesterday about how his aggressive delivery makes him look bad and how his words holds weight— JD apologized saying he didn’t mean to cause harm to those that were effected by Hogan’s actions, but his opinion stands.

And I agree. Hogan’s record shouldn’t matter when we should be focusing on making Cody the guy.

But he shouldn’t have been yelling talking about cancel culture so now I look crazy defending him since I know nobody actually cares enough to watch any full video of his. It is what it is :manny:
Breh it doesn’t matter in the least what he said before this, “I don’t care what he did” is a wild thing to say about someone who said some racist shyt, context he damned.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Breh it doesn’t matter in the least what he said before this, “I don’t care what he did” is a wild thing to say about someone who said some racist shyt, context he damned.
I agree that’s why I said he look wild and my argument seems pointless

I defended this man and he do this to me a week later :wow: :laff:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
risking further injury like that right?

Wouldn't be shocked if it's commonplace among for athletes to try and be right back into the swing of things immediately after surgery

Seth tore his ACL in 2015 and 2 weeks after surgery he was already doubling his rehabilitation sessions, some of which involved doing the same exercise that Charlotte is doing in that tweet

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
They did but not a singles match. They were in a Triple Threat with HHH for the WWE Title at WM 24.
Yeah, they should have a 1-on-1 match then. Doesn't need to be for a world title tho.