Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not a huge Rollins fan but I hope it's possible to recover in time for Mania...at least its not full tear. I think partial tear no surgery and you can rehab it. Looking it up mild is 1-2 weeks to heal, mid is 3-4 high is 4-6 weeks so he should be safe for Mania. They should take him out of the ring and let him recover for a while.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Not a huge Rollins fan but I hope it's possible to recover in time for Mania...at least its not full tear. I think partial tear no surgery and you can rehab it. Looking it up mild is 1-2 weeks to heal, mid is 3-4 high is 4-6 weeks so he should be safe for Mania. They should take him out of the ring and let him recover for a while.
It says torn MCL, the partial is the meniscus so it could still be severe. They said Cora Jade had a tear, not a partial. We just have to get the official word from WWE before we can say anything for sure.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps

"Fighting champ?
Ya hate to see it
Couldn't be me thoooooooooooooo"
full

Glad it's not worse, despite some issues I like Seff overall. Hope he's ready for Mania.