Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Are you daring or challenging me? :russ:

do-it-ben-stiller.gif

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see why WWE don’t listen to their fans sometimes, Rock vs Roman opening up Elimination Chamber? :laff: :laff: :laff:

This is just a Rhea Stan. no sane person thinks this way. They would find a deflated crowd if Rhea was at the end of the show
I think the hottest feud/match should main event.

Don’t see it too often in WWE but plenty time in TNA the tag title or X division match was much more anticipated than the world title match and would close.

But yeah in no world does Rock vs Roman not close a PPV
Rock vs Hogan is a classic example of this. It wasn't the title but it should have main evented. Does anyone really remember any other match on that show?

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surprised they would need to do a BOGO for this

That is surprising. What city are they in? People can't clown AEW for that anymore.

I honestly don't think Roman is a big of a draw as WWE espouses on their social media. Yes, they did their biggest year ever, but he was barely there. It was mostly Cody, Rollins and LA Knight carrying those cards. I wonder if people are tired of him and only really want to see him if they think he is going to lose, be humiliated in some form or if its building an angle with someone they care about more aka LA Knight.

:yeshrug:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
That is surprising. What city are they in? People can't clown AEW for that anymore.

I honestly don't think Roman is a big of a draw as WWE espouses on their social media. Yes, they did their biggest year ever, but he was barely there. It was mostly Cody, Rollins and LA Knight carrying those cards. I wonder if people are tired of him and only really want to see him if they think he is going to lose, be humiliated in some form or if its building an angle with someone they care about more aka LA Knight.

:yeshrug:
It's in Cincinnati on April 26. Seems like there are thousands of tickets available and doesn't appear that they have opened up the hard cam or upper bowl yet.