Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

Everyone ain’t a dropped ball. Some situations just aren’t right. It is what it is..

Like if Pillman’s son who sucked in AEW somehow becomes that guy in WWE, it doesn’t mean “OmG ToNy DrOppED tHe BaLL”

Bro was just better suited elsewhere. Everyone WWE signs ain’t meant to be some culture shifting superstar lol.. it’s okay

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I honestly just feel sin cara couldn't adjust to WWE’s safe style

He’d probably be better suited today with how relaxed WWE has gotten these days versus 6-7 years ago when everyone was super handcuffed with that made for TV super toned down style

I watch some of these dragon lee matches and I’m like there’s no way they would have let homie do half that stuff 10 years ago

shyt, I watch ivar and Kofi from a few weeks ago and I’m like there’s no way a Vince led WWE allowing them to have the match they had if hes running the show

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Everyone ain’t a dropped ball. Some situations just aren’t right. It is what it is..

Like if Pillman’s son who sucked in AEW somehow becomes that guy in WWE, it doesn’t mean “OmG ToNy DrOppED tHe BaLL”

Bro was just better suited elsewhere. Everyone WWE signs ain’t meant to be some culture shifting superstar lol.. it’s okay
thought this recently with Dolph like yea they haven’t really had anything for him lately but most wrestlers would kill to have Dolph’s career

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I honestly just feel sin cara couldn't adjust to WWE’s safe style

He’d probably be better suited today with how relaxed WWE has gotten these days versus 6-7 years ago when everyone was super handcuffed with that made for TV super toned down style

I watch some of these dragon lee matches and I’m like there’s no way they would have let homie do half that stuff 10 years ago

shyt, I watch ivar and Kofi from a few weeks ago and I’m like there’s no way a Vince led WWE allowing them to have the match they had if hes running the show

Shows the difference between Vince and Triple H. When he arrived as Sin Cara (think he was one of, if not the first, the big hires Triple H made when he went to a backstage role full time), Vince was still running everything and he was made to adapt to the WWE product. Plus I think Vince barred certain airborne moves (I know shooting star press was one of them) after Paul London injured someone doing it.