Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Record-breaking ticket sales and ratings and dummies still wanna claim it’s the end times all cause Vince ain’t running things any more :mjlol:
Who's saying it's the end of times? They're hot right now, but that's because HHH hasn't gone completely B&G yet on the main roster. He put Vinci vs Ciampa on RAW and it had them headed towards the 900k range:russ:. Don't forget that this is the same guy that didn't have his 2 biggest female stars booked for the 2nd biggest WWE ppv last year, until Becky raised hell about it.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

kurt-angle-yeah.gif

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Cena appearing regularly killed his mystique for me

When he returned, it was kinda surreal seeing him on my tv again.. like whoa, Cena is really back out here rocking..

and that shyt quickly wore off unfortunately… he’s back to get this nikka off my tv status. Send him back to the DCEU immediately

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
So Nia revealed that it was Hunter and not Vince that brought her back. :mjlol:
👃👃👃 Saw how Nia went on a rant and called some of those executives rapist and pedophiles, he knew right then and there in his broken heart that she earned her job back :wow: