Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
that Twitter account feels like it's just throwing as much shyt at the wall as they can because inevitably they'll hit on 1 or 2 of those and brag about it endlessly after
Yeah it's easy to report anyone not signed to AEW or IMPACT that they are wanting to come back and then be like, "Look I got it right, Bray came back."

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Hey, he called karrion kross' return before fightful did. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until one his recent reports turn out to be dead wrong :skip: that's why I be spoilering them and giving the name. The heads up lol

I'll hold off on posting his tweets until he his next piece of "news" turn out to be true

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Hey, he called karrion kross' return before fightful did. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until one his recent reports turn out to be dead wrong :skip: that's why I be spoilering them and giving the name. The heads up lol

I'll hold off on posting his tweets until he his next piece of "news" turn out to be true

I‘ve been reading this man’s spoilers and he’s getting almost every rumor correct. :dwillhuh:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Some report said Bray wants to be the Fiend and HHH wants "Bray Wyatt" cult leader back. Grain of salt on that as well.

wwe-seth-rollins.gif

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
that Twitter account feels like it's just throwing as much shyt at the wall as they can because inevitably they'll hit on 1 or 2 of those and brag about it endlessly after
I followed them for one day and whoever runs that account likes to brag nonstop. It was fukking awful.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

As much as he likes to brag about when he's right, it wouldn't surprise me if he goes back and deletes tweets that ended up being wrong so he can make his hit rate look higher