Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
that cryptic nonsense is why the idea of Bray Wyatt is way better than the meandering promos and rambling shyt we get from him on TV in reality

I think Vince was the only one in Enzo Amore's corner by the time they cut him loose, i think he said HHH hated him on Stone Cold's podcast but bringing him back as a manager would shake things up in a good way

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
that cryptic nonsense is why the idea of Bray Wyatt is way better than the meandering promos and rambling shyt we get from him on TV in reality

I think Vince was the only one in Enzo Amore's corner by the time they cut him loose, i think he said HHH hated him on Stone Cold's podcast but bringing him back as a manager would shake things up in a good way

I will say that his promo work during his run as the Fiend were very good albeit it was all on pre-taped Firefly Funhouse episodes.

Cult Leader Bray was cooking until after the Cena feud and then he just became a rambling mess that lost a lot.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
On the page now they predict both Austin Theory losing the briefcase immediately and winning the title before the new year lol. Sounds like predict a wide swath of things and then delete what doesn’t come true
He was posting the creative plans for Kross vs. Reigns vs. McIntyre with the Theory cash-in and was like

"There is a different plan for each three to win and for Theory to successfully or unsuccessfully cash in"

Way to go out on a limb, telling us there are plans for each possible outcome. Well no fukking shyt, genius.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

If Enzo has his shyt together, he really could make a good manager for someone that needs a mouthpiece. That's one thing I miss. Managers for the most part are mostly a thing of the past now (other than AEW to some degree) and the ones that do exist, for whatever reason, often get put with people that don't necessarily need the help on the mic.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps

Everything-Is-Fine-Meme-.jpeg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Andrade got several years on his contract and just he got Khan to sign his brother but he is going to jump ship to WWE?
Wardlow is one of TK's pet wrestlers who is being pushed as an unstoppable monster but he is going to jump ship to WWE?
Brian Cage has wanted to go to WWE for damn near a decade but no one over there has ever wanted him so that isn't even a scoop of any kind.
Miro just re-upped his contract but he's is going to jump ship to WWE?
And aside from MJF still being under contract, no one knows a damn thing about what is really going on with him and Khan especially not some beard on Twitter.
Sounds like that Twitter Beard is selling duck tales.