Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
They really put them beastly ass nikkas with rockstar spud

Still one of the weirdest decisions in history
They really had them split with Paul Ellering just to wind up pairing them with Rockstar Spud. I thought they'd be able to salvage them when they got paired with Rollins but I think one of them got hurt.
:unimpressed:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
They really had them split with Paul Ellering just to wind up pairing them with Rockstar Spud. I thought they'd be able to salvage them when they got paired with Rollins but I think one of them got hurt.
:unimpressed:
Apparently Ellering didn’t want to go on the road again at his age, and I don’t blame him. I get it…

But Rockstar Spud!? Of all people?

Literally anyone else would have made more sense. They could have given them a random woman from NXT to be the mouthpiece. I liked Spud but he was way too comedic and goofy for that role. That dynamic doesn’t really work today

It would be like Veer and Sanga being managed by R Truth

Trips

Superstar
Daps
AOP with Ellering in NXT was solid. They need the right kind of manager on the main roster. I could see Gacy with a tweak being the manager for AOP on the main roster. They could also be the perfect replacements for GYV since those dudes are always pissed about their placement in NXT.

I was interested in what Pillman Jr and young Anderson could have done as a tag team but not enough to watch the youtube stuff. I think Pillman will tap into something in WWE. Just as long as he doesn't try to copy his dad bar for bar.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Smart. He definitely needs finishing school, but there was something there.
I can’t take him or his former tag partner seriously when a 100 lb. blonde cheerleader in Julia Hart pitched to TK how to leave them behind their back.

And then went on an AEW podcast expressing how happy she was to leave them and laughed about it.

They could have gotten jobbed out to her in a handicap match and I would have had more respect for them than having her do that to them.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I can’t take him or his former tag partner seriously when a 100 lb. blonde cheerleader in Julia Hart pitched to TK how to leave them behind their back.

And then went on an AEW podcast expressing how happy she was to leave them and laughed about it.

They could have gotten jobbed out to her in a handicap match and I would have had more respect for them than having her do that to them
they left AEW.
Cleaned that up for you

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apparently Ellering didn’t want to go on the road again at his age, and I don’t blame him. I get it…

But Rockstar Spud!? Of all people?

Literally anyone else would have made more sense. They could have given them a random woman from NXT to be the mouthpiece. I liked Spud but he was way too comedic and goofy for that role. That dynamic doesn’t really work today

It would be like Veer and Sanga being managed by R Truth
Ellering said that wasnt true, he was more than willing to go on the road with then