Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Been fine as fawk the whole time :wow:

Ringwork got acceptable too :ehh:
I remember when people were complaining about her returning to WWE and losing a string of matches after a quick rumble elimination

Lol… I’ll always feel looking at wrestling from a wins/losses POV is so shortsighted and surface level

They were clearly establishing her Karen persona and it was being presented pretty well, but people were online kicking and screaming about her getting pinned. Wrestling fans are clueless sometimes.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I remember when people were complaining about her returning to WWE and losing a string of matches after a quick rumble elimination

Lol… I’ll always feel looking at wrestling from a wins/losses POV is so shortsighted and surface level

They were clearly establishing her Karen persona and it was being presented pretty well, but people were online kicking and screaming about her getting pinned. Wrestling fans are clueless sometimes.

There's a ton of fans who just don't get it when it comes to that part. Whether or not a wrestler can afford losses or not is entirely about how they are presented character wise and also how good they are on the microphone.

The notion that losing automatically devalues someone is exactly why Tony Khan is still holding off putting actual stars against each other on his programming and we get so many random matches with luchadors and squash matches on Collision

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
There's a ton of fans who just don't get it when it comes to that part. Whether or not a wrestler can afford losses or not is entirely about how they are presented character wise and also how good they are on the microphone.

The notion that losing automatically devalues someone is exactly why Tony Khan is still holding off putting actual stars against each other on his programming and we get so many random matches with luchadors and squash matches on Collision

There’s a reason Seth Rollins had a career resurgence in 2022 after fans had soured on his last main event run despite losing more matches than anyone else on the roster

And that’s not just something I’m saying. I mean Seth very literally lost more matches than anyone in WWE in 2022. He had like a 67% loss rate or something insane, yet fans literally turned him babyface because his zany character progression stuck and got over. He had a career resurgence while losing nearly every time he was on screen

:heh:

It’s all about presentation. We’re kind of witnessing it with Finn right now. I’d argue this is the best position Finn has been in his entire WWE, despite constantly losing. I’m sure some wrestlegeek would tell me it’s actually some NXT run nobody watched, but we know what it is. He and his faction are presented in a huge way and it’s paying dividends.

Some people will never understand tho, unfortunately. We’re gonna get the same lazy discourse every time someone loses

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
There’s a reason Seth Rollins had a career resurgence in 2022 after fans had soured on his last main event run despite losing more matches than anyone else on the roster

And that’s not just something I’m saying. I mean Seth very literally lost more matches than anyone in WWE in 2022. He had like a 67% loss rate or something insane, yet fans literally turned him babyface because his zany character progression stuck and got over. He had a career resurgence while losing nearly every time he was on screen

It’s all about presentation. We’re kind of witnessing it with Finn right now. I’d argue this is the best position Finn has been in his entire WWE, despite constantly losing. I’m sure some wrestlegeek would tell me it’s actually some NXT run nobody watched, but we know what it is. He and his faction are presented in a huge way and it’s paying dividends.

Some people will never understand tho, unfortunately. We’re gonna get the same lazy discourse every time someone loses

people paying attention to actual W/L records are hilarious since a lot of those include house shows, people forget that 90% of house shows are the good guy winning other than a random match on the card where a Lars Sullivan will dominate Primo or some shyt. Upper card heels are losing 2 times a week in the main event of these house shows. It's probably Finn now and it was Seth and Kevin Owens just a year or two ago. It means nothing.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Seth’s bootleg Shield with AOP in 2019 was cool

But I need them back in the tag division ASAP

Them classics in NXT :whew:

Didn't these clowns try to start an Indy show in Dubai? I remember they showed up on Renee's podcast talking about how they're heavily invested in the Metaverse & how it's the future :mjlol:

• Haha
Reactions: 907

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

Reminds me of Melo losing to Finn. Posters are here were more outraged and upset about Melo losing than Melo himself was.
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics