Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
one thing I feel like thats become more noticeable in his time in charge so far and I suppose credit should go to him is how he handles Raw. Raw is a three hour show.. thats a fukkin slog but he seems to have found the right balance in putting the right people on at the right times to keep the crowd engaged.
This is true. Judgement Day are going to be all over the show now.

But I just wanna see Trish Stratus, Chelsea Green, Kayden Carter, Indi Hartwell & Maxxine Dupri on my screen at all times brehs :noah:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is true. Judgement Day are going to be all over the show now.

But I just wanna see Trish Stratus, Chelsea Green, Kayden Carter, Indi Hartwell & Maxxine Dupri on my screen at all times brehs :noah:
As long as they're not all over the other shows. They weren't a ratings draw for SD and NXT lost over 100k viewers this past week with the 2nd appearance of Rhea & Dominik.
SRS saying sources told him it was a “major life altering operation” and they didn’t give a straight forward answer on how that effects him when it comes to his duties with the company.

Father time legit creeping up to the old man…
What sources? They don't have anyone legit and the proof is the fact that this happened a week ago, and it was TMZ that broke this story.:mjlol:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
As long as they're not all over the other shows. They weren't a ratings draw for SD and NXT lost over 100k viewers this past week with the 2nd appearance of Rhea & Dominik.

What sources? They don't have anyone legit and the proof is the fact that this happened a week ago, and it was TMZ that broke this story.:mjlol:

wasn't the demo up even more this past week for NXT?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yep.

WWE NXT remained strong in the United States ratings for the Tuesday, July 25 episode, with
Wrestlenomics reporting the show averaged 703,000 viewers and a 0.23 rating in the key 18-49 demographic, estimated to be 297,000. The show marked the first time that NXT has drawn over 700,000 viewers in consecutive weeks since September 2021.

The 0.23 rating in the key 18-49 demographic was NXT's best rating in the demo since June 20, which featured Seth Rollins vs. Bron Breakker for the World Heavyweight Championship. That show also drew a 0.23 rating to provide NXT with its best performance in the key demo since October 2020.

Compared to the same week in 2022, the July 25 show was up 17.2 percent in total viewers and up 77 percent in the key 18-49 demographic.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Who gives a fukk about a demo :mjlol:. Like I said in the AEW thread, wrestling fans didn't care at all about demos in wrestling until AEW came along. The NFL always posts their ratings and never mention the demo number, and that's because overall live viewership will always be more important.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Who gives a fukk about a demo :mjlol:. Like I said in the AEW thread, wrestling fans didn't care at all about demos in wrestling until AEW came along. The NFL always posts their ratings and never mention the demo number, and that's because overall live viewership will always be more important.
When WWE has another competitor it seems to be a thing the IWC cares about, especially when WWE elects to move one of their brands to compete directly against another like they did putting NXT on Wednesdays against Dynamite.

I didn't even really know nor care what ratings were back during the Monday Night Wars days, but apparently, that was a pretty hot topic back then amongst the IWC. I assume it probably was when TNA was popping too.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Fightful has been A1 for years and have been accurate on ALOT of shyt. Y’all gotta stop thinking folks like Meltzer and SRS are making shyt up.

They just the messenger buddy..

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Vince is damn near 80 years old, of course a surgery is a major life altering thing, nevermind a back surgery. That shyt is life altering no matter when it happens :dead:

Won't really change what he's doing at this point though work wise. He'll call in suggestions & changes with the occasional report of him being at the actual show if it's something like Mania.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

Sean prefaced that it was a rumor which is a lot better than a lot of other people did, but he still helped fuel the rumor by going live that same night and speaking about it as if there was more validity to it than there actually was, which was irresponsible on his behalf in hindsight considering it all came from a fukkin reddit poster

But still, I’ll give him credit for prefacing and reiterating over and over that it was just a rumor.

Other sheets reported that shyt as a done deal