Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Payback is returning and it will coincide with Roman's 3 year anniversary as Universal Champion...if he makes it past SummerSlam

September 2, 2023. Pittsburgh, PA @Dog Based Gremlin

They’ll have a 3 year anniversary ceremony where Roman Reigns will be presented with the brand new Universal Galactical Championship

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
They’ll have a 3 year anniversary ceremony where Roman Reigns will be presented with the brand new Universal Galactical Championship
Roman gotta break out the Thanos glove again for that
wwe-roman-reigns-thanos-infinity-gauntlet-1279363.jpg

:pachaha:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Just seen clips of the Denver nuggets celebrating with the WWE title and doing stone cold taunts

Smh..

They supposed to have the IWGP open the Dragon Gate All Atlantic title

hopefully someone went up to them to tell them how ugly the belt is and that they should be holding up the Winged Eagle instead

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Oh, it most definitely will.

Never forget that Chuck Liddell went from "He'll always have a job here as long as he wants it," to the bushes almost instantly once the check cleared. :mjlol:

If I were to guess, the people who signed 5 year extensions in 2019 that weren't let go during the pandemic (Jinder Mahal, Dana Brooke, etc.) are going to not have their contracts renewed. Also I think Ziggler will eventually be cut as well.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Just seen clips of the Denver nuggets celebrating with the WWE title and doing stone cold taunts

Smh..

They supposed to have the IWGP open the Dragon Gate All Atlantic title

Stone Cold taunts huh.... when was he popular again? You'd think by now all these new "stars" would be the topic of conversation :lolbron:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
How come Denver wasn't doing the OOOOOOOOOOOWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH Roman taunt? :jbhmm: @Larry Legend I was told he brings the ratings.
Compare Stone Cold’s pop culture relevance to Roman Reigns brehs

Next he gon be asking my why Embiid does the DX cross chop instead of Danhausen poses.

:scust:

Show some curtesy Curtis