Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Why does the tweet say "about" twice? They can't do the proper research to say what the true number is lol

I actually did the research and it was 2 times in 2022, they got 2.5 on Sept. 23, 2022 and 2.6 on Dec. 30, 2022.

And it is 8 times in 2023. So why are they saying, "about"?

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Not surprised that there are people who still go to Vince with creative discussions, some have been booked terribly since Hunter took over.
WWE people left and right said WWE deserved an Emmy for the Bloodline stuff but can’t even be bothered to put themselves on the nomination ballot.

But AEW did :russ::troll:

Which means they really don't care about an Emmy, and were just saying it for headlines.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
According to a new report from Fightful Select, the original plan was for a returning Tommaso Ciampa to challenge Rollins for the Title and get quite a bit of time for the match. Those plans were changed, and the report states that people backstage indicated that those around the match were quite frustrated with the changes.

Ciampa was supposed to make his big return from injury and answer Rollins' challenge, but that was changed to have Rollins attacked by Balor. That would cause The Miz to come out and say he was going to answer that challenge before Rollins was attacked, but then Ciampa would come out and get into a match with Miz, who was his former Tag partner.

Fightful was told that the change was a Vince McMahon move and those who were originally planned for the match wanted to stick to the original plan. One plan was for there to be a non-finish, so that could have helped Ciampa look strong even if Rollins retained, but the exact plans for the match aren't known yet.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
wwe-nxt-triple-h-return-tommaso-ciampa.jpg