Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
All on James Storm since he was afraid of the bigger spotlight.
I thought the reason was that he didn't want to move to Orlando and stay close to his family

I think the NXT contracts for veterans back then were short term and he opted for a longer guarantee from Impact so it was a money thing IIRC

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

"A lot of people say it was money, but it wasn’t. It was a family thing. Hunter told me they’d run 100-125 shows over the next two years. My wife wanted to have another kid, but she had to do shots, and I had to be at home a lot more. It was a decision: do I go and live this crazy of wrestling in the WWE or do I stay home and help my wife have another child that she wants? I decided that my family was what is really important to me."

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Like I said before when I said that was likely, he needs to just retire. Someone of his age, with his history within WWE, and recovering from that injury, it’s not likely WWE is going to invest any worthwhile creative in him.

Midcard guy in his mid 40s out until 2024? He frankly should count himself lucky if he’s not endeavored.
They should just gone give that man a producer or trainer gig. I don’t doubt H would wanna keep him in the fold in some capacity, but his in ring career looking kinda iffy at this point

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Everyuhhhh superstaruuuuh is eligibluhhhh

Except Brock and all these "free agents"*

Next one's gonna be "bu-- but the Nose told me this champion gonna be defending his title at all times and be respected".

This is wrestling. Don't believe NONE of these carnies. They've done the same thing for decades.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that Roman is apparently going to fight Connor McGregor at SummerSlam, he'll definitely hold titles through WM possibly longer.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Now that Roman is apparently going to fight Connor McGregor at SummerSlam, he'll definitely hold titles through WM possibly longer.
ice-cube-wait-what.gif

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL