Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
They may throw Bray to Raw to if they can ever figure out wtf is going on.

Shame they are on Peacock since if WWE were smart they could put the Fiendverse as a network show since that character works better pretaped than live.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Vince has a remarkably short attention span for short people being the main event title holders.
Not even that for me, He just has this weird affinity for loving to send his crowds home upset when according to Pritchard and “Hogan must pose” Vince knows the importance of making sure the crowd is happy.

Now he literally just says “ Fucck Em” and does whatever

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Like I said before when I said that was likely, he needs to just retire. Someone of his age, with his history within WWE, and recovering from that injury, it’s not likely WWE is going to invest any worthwhile creative in him.

Midcard guy in his mid 40s out until 2024? He frankly should count himself lucky if he’s not endeavored.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Like I said before when I said that was likely, he needs to just retire. Someone of his age, with his history within WWE, and recovering from that injury, it’s not likely WWE is going to invest any worthwhile creative in him.

Midcard guy in his mid 40s out until 2024? He frankly should count himself lucky if he’s not endeavored.
What kinda injury did he suffer?

Lucha Vandross

Rhythm & High Spots
Daps
Extreme Rules
AM+APR+SHE%27S+GOT+THAT+GLOW+TRINITY+FATU+13.jpg

RAW the next day
ava-raine-5.jpg
I’ll sub in for Ol stardust these nights :mjlit::mjlit:

Last edited: