Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
After he returned from the quantum realm, he changed

At least it's better than the alternative and he's not beating all these guys. Then the complaint would be that Cena is still selfish after all these years and he's not putting anyone over.

That's what happened to Punk in 2013. He lost to Rock, Undertaker, and Brock all in the same year and it's not like he could get his win back against any of them. They could leave whenever they wanted, but he had to stay.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
HHH just been giving this dude free money for 6 months :francis:

Update on Eric Young’s WWE Status​

Young signed with WWE in November after he was “killed off” on Impact TV a month later. Fightful Select reports today that Young has been with WWE and has been for quite some time.

The report noted that he was recruited by Triple H just a few months after taking over creative. By October, Impact knew Young was leaving.

Young has been under contract with WWE since November 1st. They haven’t heard of him being backstage at WWE at all and it's unclear when he will even be brought to a show, let alone return on television.

Got a better gig than Miro :pachaha:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
At least it's better than the alternative and he's not beating all these guys. Then the complaint would be that Cena is still selfish after all these years and he's not putting anyone over.

That's what happened to Punk in 2013. He lost to Rock, Undertaker, and Brock all in the same year and it's not like he could get his win back against any of them. They could leave whenever they wanted, but he had to stay.
He literally hot jobbed out to taker twice (HIAC 09? in Newark and WM29, also in Jersey) shyt was a tragedy

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Young signed with WWE in November after he was “killed off” on Impact TV a month later. Fightful Select reports today that Young has been with WWE and has been for quite some time.

The report noted that he was recruited by Triple H just a few months after taking over creative. By October, Impact knew Young was leaving.

Young has been under contract with WWE since November 1st. They haven’t heard of him being backstage at WWE at all and it's unclear when he will even be brought to a show, let alone return on television.

Better off just being a trainer in nxt because Sanity….aint gonna work, not with that half assed tag division

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Breh no.. I saw a beard the other day say "I didn't like Dom's entrance, wasn't he only in jail less than a day? This doesn't make sense"

And I'm like.... :dahell:

lmao I’ve encountered the same argument

I feel like a lot of people have trouble interpreting facetious statements. Not sure if it’s just a social media problem or if it’s just in general, but it seems like people take everything at face value these days and have completely lost the ability to recognize tone.

They’re really in Logan comments screaming at him, saying he’s lying about it being photoshopped..

Like.. :dead:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
lmao I’ve encountered the same argument

I feel like a lot of people have trouble interpreting facetious statements. Not sure if it’s just a social media problem or if it’s just in general, but it seems like people take everything at face value these days and have completely lost the ability to recognize tone.

They’re really in Logan comments screaming at him, saying he’s lying about it being photoshopped..

Like.. :dead:

Looks like "The Unwashed" still has quite a bit of competition after all :troll:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

WTF was even the point in signing him? I completely forgot they got him.