Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Cena’s matches have become few and far between in recent years as the star begins to rise the ranks in Hollywood. However, WWE Hall of Famer Teddy Long has claimed that this has come at the expense of his enthusiasm for wrestling. Speaking on The Wrestling Time Machine with Bill Apter and host Mac Davis, Long said that he believes Cena’s heart is no longer in the squared circle.

“I’m just old school and I just always believe in doing business, and I just don’t think Cena did business. I don’t know this, but I feel that Cena is basically going to spend the rest of his career on Hollywood doing movies and stuff. I don’t know. I don’t want to say this, but I don’t think his heart is in wrestling like it used to be. He’s thinking ahead to the movies and stuff now.”
Long added that while he supports Cena furthering his career, he suggested he could have delivered a better performance against Theory.

“If you want to go and do something else, nothing’s wrong with that. Further your career, do better, I’m for that all the way. But, don’t forget where you come from. Back in the day, a guy that was in the territory, if he was going to leave for a good bit, then he would always leave the guy that’s left in the territory strong. I think he could have had a way better match with the kid than he did because I’ve seen him work in the ring before.”

Thuggin and bugging enterprises :wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The thing about Cena “putting over” someone is that he never actually does it on the mic after he loses. bytch ass nikka just dips out, But before that he takes a giant shyt on whoever his opponent is verbally.

Then just waltzes back in 6 months later like it never happened lol

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The thing about Cena “putting over” someone is that he never actually does it on the mic after he loses. bytch ass nikka just dips out, But before that he takes a giant shyt on whoever his opponent is verbally.

Will(Grapsody) made a funny comment about this. He said he could tell who would win this feud by how Cena did promos leading up to the match. Said Cenas promos for matches follow a pattern. If he is on some "I'm gonna try my best to win, give it all I got" promos stuff, he goin over. If he is saying shyt like what you said, that destroys his opponent, his opponent is going over.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Cena was very Hoegan like looking back, Straight heel as a face shyt

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

After he returned from the quantum realm, he changed

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Will(Grapsody) made a funny comment about this. He said he could tell who would win this feud by how Cena did promos leading up to the match. Said Cenas promos for matches follow a pattern. If he is on some "I'm gonna try my best to win, give it all I got" promos stuff, he goin over. If he is saying shyt like what you said, that destroys his opponent, his opponent is going over.

Cena was very Hoegan like looking back, Straight heel as a face shyt

After he returned from the quantum realm, he changed
Yeah…its kinda weird cause I really can’t remember him beating anyone recently except AJ at that Rumble and Miz I think

Other than that every time he’s come back he’s “put over” his oppenent but does it in a way where it’s not like really doing it except I think maybe Nakamura.

Like, I still don’t know if Bray actually beat him at Mania :pachaha:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Damn.. but let these rumors make you think he's been ready to return the past few weeks. B damn

Same with Big E

Like, damn, ppl were hoping me came back for RR less than a year after breaking his neck

All I heard was "nahh, he's faking us out with the March checkup"