Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
What if next week on RAW, Roman is in the ring and calls for Brock to come out and says...

"Brock, we have had our wars in the past and we shed a whole lot of blood, sweat, and tears inside this ring but last week, you did something I'd never thought you would do.......

You Acknowledged me 👀 :ohhh:

Thats right Brock, you've realized that we have been the standard of the WWE the past decade. No one has had more main events in thd past decade than us combined. For that, me and the wiseman have a gift for you.

*Heyman hands Roman the WWE title*

This now belongs to you.

I proved that I am the "Head of the Table" at Wrestlemania. I now want you to go forward on RAW and spread the dominance.

Let's run this damn company as a collective and keep outsiders like Cody Rhodes or anyone else from that garbage dump in Jacksonville out. We are the gatekeepers of WWE but for now on, we are now known as...

"The Gruesome Twosome"
3959630-003_sd_01072022ej_14280--a1ed50eaec44b75b98c1dc5d29c55af5.jpeg

:lupe:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
What if next week on RAW, Roman is in the ring and calls for Brock to come out and says...

"Brock, we have had our wars in the past and we shed a whole lot of blood, sweat, and tears inside this ring but last week, you did something I'd never thought you would do.......

Thats right Brock, you've realized that we have been the standard of the WWE the past decade. No one has had more main events in thd past decade than us combined. For that, me and the wiseman have a gift for you.

*Paul Heyman hands Roman the WWE title*

This now belongs to you. I proved that I am the "Head of the Table" at Wrestlemania. I now want you to go forward on RAW and spread the dominanc.
Let's run this damn company as a collective and keep outsiders like Cody Rhodes or anyone else from that garbage dump in Jacksonvilld out. We are the gatekeepers of WWE but fot now on, we are now known as "The Gruesome Twosome"

Imagine him saying "the gruesome twosome"

:dead:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
So... What the fukk Triple H is gonna address?

I guess a repeat of Monday promo since SD is on a bigger platform than Raw

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

*Heyman hands Roman the WWE title*

This now belongs to you.

I proved that I am the "Head of the Table" at Wrestlemania. I now want you to go forward on RAW and spread the dominance.

Let's run this damn company as a collective and keep outsiders like Cody Rhodes or anyone else from that garbage dump in Jacksonville out. We are the gatekeepers of WWE but for now on, we are now known as...

"The Gruesome Twosome"

“We are the gatekeepers but from now on we are …. the gruesome twosome”
:laff: :laff:

That would be up there with sufferin succotash

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
I ain't no WWE Stan or anything, but if Triple H gets demoted and loses his status, I might have to take it to the streets and protest. I'm already considering calling off of work, but I'm still on probation.
shyt ain't been perfect but shyt been good now I feel like that cb4 scene..we was jammin man:wow: :mjlol:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Vinny Mac is something else :pachaha:…he bullied his way back and got his power back. But does he know that it’s not gonna be the same now?

Everybody from the talent to the employees aren’t gonna look at him the same. Especially the women.

Some if not more will probably stand up to him more and not be afraid to lose their jobs because they know other companies would love to have them.

I mean he HAS to see how locker room morale went completely down when he returned and he HAS to see how much of a cancer he is to the company overall.

His reputation is completely in the bushes. i honestly wouldn’t be surprised if more wrestlers walk out on him..

But we all know the answer…he knows. He just doesn’t give a fukk.

His net worth is a few billions. He has enough money to retire and enjoy the fruits of his labor. He literally made a wrestling company that is now a global enterprise. He is literally the Godfather of wrestling. He really has NOTHING to prove now..

But sadly that company is all he has in life. ALL he knows is work. He can’t handle NOT being in control. This man hates the fact that he can’t control himself sneezing for God’s sake :russ:

It’s kinda sad when you think about it.. :francis:

Like I’ve said before, I always believe that everything happens for a reason. And so I firmly believe the universe is gonna handle Vinny Mac accordingly.

But until then..:snoop: