Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
HHH announced to cut another promo on Smackdown :russ:

awkward-naked-gun.gif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Nah I’m done with it, I don’t need Meltzer to tell me that Triple H got demoted, I won’t be updating this thread anymore, have fun :hubie:
Any cat on the IWC can tell Vicente’s fingerprints have been all over the product over the last few weeks. We don’t need dirtsheet confirmation to know the truth. shyt, this past Monday tells it all. :dead:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
What’s really important about the triple h era that people like you always gloss over is the fact that people wanted to be there. People on the roster were happy, free agents wanted to sign the dotted line and people who are locked in elsewhere were even willing to request releases to work for him.

Nobody wants to work for Vince. People actually want out if he’s back running creative. That’s more important than any flopped return shyt y’all wanna repeat over and over

Square biz. I was going to actually get on the Peacock :dame:, just to see what the fuss about. Something told me to stick to NWG because there's going to be news that's going to be pissed off a lot of people (I bullshyt you not, I heard it in the spirit).

Next thing you know, not only Cody lost (expected), but Osama McBin Laden came through and crushed the buildings. Just even with the slightest of curiosity, somehow someway, it takes an action to fukk it all up.

I said this numerous times and times again that wrestling is really going to be in a WOAT place. Right now, the shyt looks good on the perspective of asses in seats and accessibility, yet in the long run it's not going to be pretty.

Hence why Vince wanted to merge with Endeavor, which will be fitting as yall all going to see some serious shyt :hubie:.

Khan on the other hand, going to end up downsizing to meet the core fanbase. So expect PWG crowds and small ass spaces which honestly, he should have done from the get go.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Dave literally said nobody knows and offered speculation. He didn’t even frame it as news or something he’s privy too. He literally prefaced it with nobody knows

:dead:

How y’all take that and run with it?

One thing is certain tho, it doesn’t matter what happens on Smackdown. Show can be incredible or straight ass. Either way, the speculation will be that Vince wrote it so nobody will watch objectively. Dudes are gonna be ready to critique it into the ground

Because FED BAD

Tair

Superstar
Daps
What’s really important about the triple h era that people like you always gloss over is the fact that people wanted to be there. People on the roster were happy, free agents wanted to sign the dotted line and people who are locked in elsewhere were even willing to request releases to work for him.

Nobody wants to work for Vince. People actually want out if he’s back running creative. That’s more important than any flopped return shyt y’all wanna repeat over and over

"...any flopped returns"? All of his returns were flops. Given that, who cares if those people don't want to work for Vince? Most of them are boring and are as exciting to watch as paint drying.

It's likely Vince wouldn't hire them to work for him anyway and they know it.

:manny:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
"...any flopped returns"? All of his returns were flops. Given that, who cares if those people don't want to work for Vince? Most of them are boring and are as exciting to watch as paint drying.

It's likely Vince wouldn't hire them to work for him anyway and they know it.

:manny:

“Who cares if people don’t wanna work for Vince”

Might be the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read on this site. You got it lol

Unless you just aren’t a WWE fan, there’s no way you can tell me with a straight face that the idea of performers wanting out en masse excites you about the product.

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Question to folks in here that were on the Trips wave....did yall really think his reign was going to last beyond a few months?

The proof was in the pudding when the shyt seemed too good to be true. Folks fail to understand that at the end of the day, the direction of a corporation all in the eyes of the beholder. Vincente McPerez from day one wanted the business to go in the direction of "movies", Since, he has always been a mark for flicks yet never seen fukking Scarface.

Dude would rather send WWE to hell, then allow Trips to make the shyt compelling in 2023. Vince McVargas and countless other suits could give a shyt about storylines, workrate, and wrestling fans.

The Fed is not for them....it is for shareholders, memories, and marketing for various corporations including real sports leagues.

Yall eventually going to be watching live action commercials with dudes in spandex doing 3-minute matches. By the end of this year, everybody is going to do the two-step with ya marsupial :wow:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍

Tair

Superstar
Daps
“Who cares if people don’t wanna work for Vince”

Might be the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read on this site. You got it lol

Unless you just aren’t a WWE fan, there’s no way you can tell me with a straight face that the idea of performers wanting out en masse excites you about the product.

Cody Rhodes came back to work for Vince.

And the only performers wanting out are the ones Vince cut and Triple H rehired. Yeah, I'd want out now if I was Johnny Gargano or Candace Lerae.

:wow: